Purge vs Bloody Vikings | 3-0 F2P Prep

Evade

Maybe you should show some respect tbh, bv waited 25min extra for your brown sticky stuff clan to pull 35 and to watch you achieve that by inviting rage for half of your pull. Yea that is right, stay easy kid.  

Some respect for bv i hope thats a joke. Still howd we only lose 7 in 3 rounds. gg wp stay ez envy

@ how many clans have you been a rank in? All brown sticky stuff clans. Don't act tough as if your someone you delusional random.

+ how can you flame me when you're a rank in ace krave clan loooool how can you @ just end it there

@ how many clans have you been a rank in? All brown sticky stuff clans. Don't act tough as if your someone you delusional random.

+ how can you flame me when you're a rank in ace krave clan loooool how can you @ just end it there

Open Terminal v10 or is it 12 i cant remember its been a lot

Just a note, terminal has been more successful than any clan you've opened or attempted to open. Keep renting members dude

Keep opening the same brown sticky stuff clan you have opened many times lmfao please im begging you to open terminal 

Lol closed who? Lets not forget your clan was not capable of beating mine, if so state proof please. You know you can't flame me when you're constantly asking me to create a clan with you or become a rank LOL @acekrave