[F]aith Vs [S]trike [T]eam | FT [P]urge - Sunday trip

DreTheOBJ

Faith-rs.com  |  #Faith

Earlier this week we approached Strike Team for a F2P PKRI forr today and they accepted. Today we gathered 35 friends ready for the PKRI. With ST only having about 30, they still gave us a fight. Shortly after the trip we found ST once again north of sperm. We were down 5 but still managed to take the win.

Gf & thank you ST for the events.

VuzVG7W.png

Faith vs Strike Team

Had a scheduled PKRI vs Strike Team. Massed up and left edge with about 35 ingame. Strike Team walked north of dwarfs and defended with about 30. Even with them being down they gave us some action. The fight didn't last real long but long enough for it to be worth.

Gf ST

Faith vs Strike Team V2

One of our scouts seen ST north of sperm with about 28 with us having about 25. Fought them for several minutes until purge (lowercase as a sign of disrespect) with about 15 lol. After ST was in singles we dipped out and ended.

Gf ST+purged.

VuzVG7W.png

~RIJN POV

lPooBDs.png

TGieM8r.png

1wBnLHx.png

v7LVeGc.png

LYBkEe0.png

xlpyUTU.png

AnmlgN6.png

oy9vxOI.png

Let me correct Panic , you guys had 1st fight ~40 against our 24 and u guys used 90% of ur mpc/hpc accounts when you are lpc , and yet u r saying Faith defeated us when i got screenshot during fight in Faith TS 

f89e1837872e72fe77f6b78171016938.png

3a1832a3c3f5c5ad6189e510e09badd5.png

So u guys asked help from Apex/Ruin and Slaughter to fight us which is kinda embarrasing. 

Let me correct Panic , you guys had 1st fight ~40 against our 24 and u guys used 90% of ur mpc/hpc accounts when you are lpc , and yet u r saying Faith defeated us when i got screenshot during fight in Faith TS 

f89e1837872e72fe77f6b78171016938.png

3a1832a3c3f5c5ad6189e510e09badd5.png

So u guys asked help from Apex/Ruin and Slaughter to fight us which is kinda embarrasing. 

Everybody with us was in faith! we had to switch teamspeaks in order to have all the slots! GG, Try again!