fatality Vs Final Ownage Elite 40 Vs 40 F2P Prep 2-1

Halloween

6GsmhYb.png

wLTcUc0.png

Today we had a scheduled F2P Prep versus Final Ownage Elite and massed up 43 Pure Elites. We had a rough week last week and we came determined to win. We won our attacking but lost our defending round. We clutched the pk run in and walked away with the 2-1 victory. Gf & ty for prep.

RD is next.

iTXI5VG.gif

gLWSa12.png

fatality Starting: 41 Final Ownage Elite Starting: 41

fatality Ending: 35 Final Ownage Elite Ending: 0

WS3oYI0.png

fatality Starting: 41 Final Ownage Elite Starting: 41

fatality Ending: 22 Final Ownage Elite Ending: 0

iTXI5VG.gif

EvHXzhp.png

BpTxEOd.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdsB43jRUzc

iTXI5VG.gif

You guys at the beginning of the year literally gave us the walk of shame from sperm hill to CA, to then singles with your 75 pull. We closed 4x last year and every prep I call in we lose :(. We have to bring mains like RoT to make others think we have more in the cape counter :3.

That's rough brother and I know it's all true. At least we won today. Gratz FI

wow eop has been bullying us ever since we asked for this rivalry:[ we had sign ups and still couldn't out pull them we suck and they won't leave me clan alone please get off fi @dull

yea np can't do that lol make apology topic brother

We tried to crash a fight you had Vs SUP (sik piss) and you ended up giving us the longest walk in pure clanning history from knights to GDZ and embarrassed us. We then had to team with doom and bring them before they opened to have opts so we could actually compete but it didn't help in the wildy since they are a clan wars clan :s. We're losing the rivalry atm :(.

Yes, yes I know. You've had it rough as a WL, winless all of 2k15. Then you had to team with Doom and have TLP ready to log in. It's okay Tyler, this will be over soon for eop.

Couldn't make it. Looks like we did well. I feel bad for EOP, they never prep during the weekdays. If they do prep, they prep doom, and doom members disconnect their routers to give EOP a free win. tskkkkkkkk

Hawks and spurs, coming from a pittsburgh/raptors fan. :)

Eh, was referring to that fact they have the same starting times. Also don't be upset because the Bulls whip the Raptors ass. Raptors will choke again in the playoffs, lmao.