Yo TLP u lost something?

R3lv

Yikes I feel the saltThe days when Adhi sat in a chan with Doom ranks begging us to bring members to his trips lmao 
 Jagex Cup winners cannot be salty, but I see you're still upset that your two favorite clans (TLP/EOP) lost a 30 def cap fullout to a bunch of 1 defence youtube recruits l m f a o

Yikes I feel the salt

The days when Adhi sat in a chan with Doom ranks begging us to bring members to his trips lmao 

You seem a little salty, let me remind you of the fullout's you've attended.

Intense Redemption starting - 99

Zenith starting - 99

Intense Redemption ending - 95

Zenith ending - 0

Intense Redemption starting - 99

Zenith starting - 94

Intense Redemption ending - 81

Zenith ending - 0

Intense Redemption starting - 100

Zenith starting - 94

Intense Redemption ending - 90

Zenith ending - 0

FOE Starting - 100 EOP Starting - 99 

FOE Ending - 84

what makes you think zenith members joining a clan will ever make them improve ?

You seem a little salty, let me remind you of the fullout's you've attended.  what makes you think zenith members joining a clan will ever make them improve ?
 lmao @@Moni is literally bad at this game, how is that possible when he plays & mini like every day lolz, like seriously who loses to 1 defence youtube recruits lmao

You seem a little salty, let me remind you of the fullout's you've attended.

what makes you think zenith members joining a clan will ever make them improve ?

It won't. Not with how many times they closed, I legit lost count lmfa0. History will repeat itself soon.

Poor Banter x 4

@ still upset that his clan got 84-0d, @ is still mad FOE didn't close into Doom, @@Moni hates FOE because Adhi booted him, and we won the Jagex Cup vs EOP, and @still mad that he got booted from FOE, and he tried to call for EOP during the Jagex Cup & got 84-0d. Easy game, easy life m8s