Against All Odds FACEFUCK THE SHIT OUT OF SLAUGHTER {3 - 0}

Giraffe0123

No class

I can tell you're all nerds and never played sports because there is absolutely no sportsmanship with this group of players. There's a difference in having a competitive mindset and being ignorant assholes. 

Grow up AAO, and keep trying to stay relevant 

- James 

No class

I can tell you're all nerds and never played sports because there is absolutely no sportsmanship with this group of players. There's a difference in having a competitive mindset and being ignorant assholes. 

Grow up AAO, and keep trying to stay relevant 

- James 

You mean competitive mindset like when you talk brown sticky stuff about AAO but cannot back it up, or when you decline any sort of midweek activities vs us, or when you decided not to do any sunday trips anymore, or when you decided to pick on clans that you thought were half-dead and crippled to get some momentum or when Kyle offers truce to Nox and it gets rejected multiple times, the list goes on. The difference is that we have enjoyable time together during trips, we only talk as much brown sticky stuff as we can back up, we only make fun of tomatos who try to pick on us, our clan values respectful behaviour and compliments it.

I can tell the only thing you do is listen to one perspective and disregard everything else. There is difference in backing brown sticky stuff up and just pouting nonsense and propaganda.

Go help your clan, they need it this weekend

- Marten

whie we are talking about competetive and sportsmanlike behaviour go take a look here @

These are topics where aao is asking for prep from apex using sharkbrew as a medium, they are not closed yet so hurry up :)

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/17401-aao-too-scared-to-declare-on-us-in-p2p-lmao-was-ez/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/17393-aao-declaration-on-apex/

You all take this too seriously, all your responses are irrelevant to me and are tl;dr

@ Just ask your clan to have some more class and maybe others will entertain you with preps/minis

You are so dumb that it's hard to reason with you tbh...APEX started this brown sticky stuff talk fyi buddy and now we have slumped you near the verge of closure hah! btw tomato im a collegiate athlete ur little tangent is irrelevant like your clan heh

You all take this too seriously, all your responses are irrelevant to me and are tl;dr

@ Just ask your clan to have some more class and maybe others will entertain you with preps/minis

I play rugby for academy and compete in track so your statement is irreverent like apex and its runescape so fuk you pussio no such thing as sportsmanship in rs dickhead now go and die along with your dead clan fgts 

reschedule twice, cancel 5 minutes into mass. I don't hate you but your clan. You see what we did to apex? you're fucking next. dead clan. Thanks for giving us free hype bundle of twigsgot ex ruin doom reject.

Could of done it a 3rd time, 3rd times the charm, ever hear that before? But nonetheless if you consider this hype we take the compliment. Stay stronk aao maybe next time we'll have the battle of the best. Once again were sorry stuff happened but we DID ask for a reschedule but you guys denied. sooooo

Nah we massed up 50+ aao members for this and you cancel. See you this weekend.

Thats great, just goes to show how much an impact we put on the scene, your clan had to let 3 clans go through their reign to become relevant, dont act like your clan is some sort of #1 lol. This is why Slaughter is #1