AAO is Dying

Jonathan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for abusing you. Its okay you crashed us and got fucked broccoli, then crashed again and got fucked again, 

btw tell those 10 people not to drag out of a fight broccoli, sat with 10 at ca, look at what let you down broccoli. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU LMAO EVEN ON OUR OFF DAY WE DICK YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

IS APEX COMING OUT TOMORROW OR CANCELLING YET ANOTHER SUNDAY LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will do! Trauma pride

but ye i wasnt there & ive reached the point where i could care less about all the banter lol

they should rename this forum Fight Club Tiny Dick Pissing Contest Central because that's literally all that goes on here with everyone lol

i dont think apex on their own managed to kill a single aao member lmao

fights consisted of aao rushing apex, apex dropping 25~ opts while aao dropped none, and then slaughter running in with apex capes

nice bros u guys are really good

but ye i wasnt there & ive reached the point where i could care less about all the banter lol

they should rename this forum Fight Club Tiny Dick Pissing Contest Central because that's literally all that goes on here with everyone lol

Yeah everyone has something up there ass its never, Hey man good job on trip!

Word on the streets SD didn't get cleared once. Pretty sure they didn't get cleared once?

video footage suggests cd ran sd into single and made them log out, looks like the word on the street was mouthwash homie

video footage suggests cd ran sd into single and made them log out, looks like the word on the street was mouthwash homie

Oh when 3 other clans crashed, righttt righttttttttttttttt.... I guess we'll see all the POV when the videos come out..CD might not have any because they stood in singles long enough for a whole bank trip.