Legacy or OSRS?

slushpuppy

Old School or Legacy?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, which server would have better potential for pure clanning?

• Old School Runescape(OSR)
    • Legacy(Runescape 3)

I am not entirely confident in the state of clanning, as a fairly stable clan(CT) just closed, in the old school runescape to justify the development the homepage/guides/tools for the game. I would like to see the community response to the upcoming legacy mode. The poll will remain open through 14th Jul 14.

of what i have seen its just eoc with special attacks

you are still forced to have defence, since you will need armor/dhide/wizard items to do any kind of damage

These items still have the eoc reqs (40def for dhide etc) 

Oldschool for now, but there are not getting new people into oldschool rs anymore.

If jagex manage to fix their live game (legacy or not) clans will go back, and new fresh blood will get into the scene.

I see a bright future for the live game, if they fix brown sticky stuff like the combat and html5

• 2 weeks later...

Oldschool for now, but there are not getting new people into oldschool rs anymore.

If jagex manage to fix their live game (legacy or not) clans will go back, and new fresh blood will get into the scene.

I see a bright future for the live game, if they fix brown sticky stuff like the combat and html5

Exactly right, they're cleared gold farmers, bots, all they have to do is the right decision and by that I mean LISTEN to the players, do what they think is best, such as changing back the animations for legacy like pre-eoc, and getting rid of that eoc brown sticky stuff. We know EoC won't go but Legacy has its alternatives if they change the requirements for defence and the items to wear for pures thats a start, Getting more F2P worlds and LEGACY worlds would make it wayyy more lively. 

• 4 weeks later...