Olympus wish Ruin a Happy 'Anniverary' | F2P Prep 3-0

God Steve

nice 93 when you CLEARLY... yes i put it in caps CLEARLY cheated.. reason why I left the brown sticky stuffty clan your canc 2 da er

......... he was 1 def and he was in one round. Your ranks didn't ask for a redo and left. You're so brainwashed. You aren't allowed back when ruin closes sorry

Keep being mad, you guys cheat every time and then act like its all well and good. Break the rules you don't get a win. Simple.

• You lost Round 1.

• You lost Round 2. (With a 1 def level 93) That we didn't realize was in the round.

• You didn't pm any Olympus rank for any sort of null or re-do. And you didn't PM any rank about any rule-breaking.

• You are too demoralized to do the third round after losing three consecutive preps in a single day and proceed to log out.

• You log out without mentioning anything to anyone, realizing that even if you did a re-do, you'd probably lose anyway seeing that a 1 def level 93 doesn't make a difference.

• A couple of hours later you try to sneak a null without telling anyone about anything to save your clan by mentioning @@slushpuppy & @@Braden.

Bottom line is, if you lose two rounds then log out without tellimg anyone about anything, you lost the prep. Take the loss and stop whining on the Brew.

• You lost Round 1.

• You lost Round 2. (With a 1 def level 93) That we didn't realize was in the round.

• You didn't pm any Olympus rank for any sort of null or re-do. And you didn't PM any rank about any rule-breaking.

• You are too demoralized to do the third round after losing three consecutive preps in a single day and proceed to log out.

• You log out without mentioning anything to anyone, realizing that even if you did a re-do, you'd probably lose anyway seeing that a 1 def level 93 doesn't make a difference.

• A couple of hours later you try to sneak a null without telling anyone about anything to save your clan by mentioning @@slushpuppy & @@Braden.

Bottom line is, if you lose two rounds then log out without tellimg anyone about anything, you lost the prep. Take the loss and stop whining on the Brew.

• You lost Round 1.

Logs don't lie. Like I said you have cheated every prep and we have put up with it before but we are not any longer. Break rules that you set and you won't get the win.

Doing round 3 would have confirmed that we accepted the rule breaking as @@slushpuppy would tell you but we didn't and thats our reasoning for leaving.

Logs don't lie. Like I said you have cheated every prep and we have put up with it before but we are not any longer. Break rules that you set and you won't get the win.

Doing round 3 would have confirmed that we accepted the rule breaking as @@slushpuppy would tell you but we didn't and thats our reasoning for leaving.

Leaving and not asking for a re-do after two losses confirms that you accepted the loss.

You're right, logs don't lie, so why don't you show me logs of us declining a re-do like you claimed to?

Even if we don't receive a win on this site, it won't sugar coat the fact that you lost three consecutive preps in a row including one to a rival. Your members know you lost a prep against a rival clan, and so do ours.

Thanks for the win buddy, by the way an "anniversary" is called an anniversary because it happens annually (not every six months.)

@@Kanicus if u leave before round 3 ur dq'd for the last round, so its 3-0, lmfao

So since they left even if we autolose r2 because of having one 93 who is (1 def btw) 07954451272e7cd6b1c271b44456b4f1.png

we still get at least a 2-1 if you want to get technical @@Ir0ny

just take the L fam. worry less  about your sharkbrew w/l and more ab your dying clan

So since they left even if we autolose r2 because of having one 93 who is (1 def btw) 07954451272e7cd6b1c271b44456b4f1.png

we still get at least a 2-1 if you want to get technical @@Ir0ny

just take the L fam. worry less  about your sharkbrew w/l and more ab your dying clan

you act like that he is 1 def is a big deal coz you guys always have kids with 30 def lol.

The point is the prep doesn't count if you break a rule. its the same for all preps that get nulled. You guys seem pretty keen to get any advantage you can whenever you prep us :/ cheat to win?

you act like that he is 1 def is a big deal coz you guys always have kids with 30 def lol.

The point is the prep doesn't count if you break a rule. its the same for all preps that get nulled. You guys seem pretty keen to get any advantage you can whenever you prep us :/ cheat to win?

You broke the rules by leaving at round 3, by your logic you forced a loss on your own part. LOL

I will null the round that 93 combat is in. However since RU left after the 2nd round without trying to get a redo... I am inclined to believe that RU is trying to get a prep nulled on purpose.

@@Ir0ny If you can prove RU tried to get a redo, but oly declined, i will MISS this prep

or else I will award a 2-0 win to Olympus

@    ouch

I will null the round that 93 combat is in. However since RU left after the 2nd round without trying to get a redo... I am inclined to believe that RU is trying to get a prep nulled on purpose.

@@Ir0ny If you can prove RU tried to get a redo, but oly declined, i will MISS this prep

or else I will award a 2-0 win to Olympus

@@Soniqs has logs