Olympus wish Ruin a Happy 'Anniverary' | F2P Prep 3-0

God Steve

Holy fuck, you're actually justin beiber. You lost two rounds and didn't mention anything to us.

What rule did we break?

"Today wasn't our day."

MwQn8bB.png

see that 93? We didn't see him ROUND 1 but he was certainly there R2 and your ranks didnt want to redo so we left.

(09:58:09) <Soniqs> whats cmb cap?
(09:58:12) <Soniqs> and is there any exceptions?
(09:58:13) <Downyz> 90
(09:58:14) <Downyz> no
(09:58:25) <Soniqs> you want any exceptions?
(09:58:30) <Downyz> nope

MwQn8bB.png

see that 93? We didn't see him ROUND 1 but he was certainly there R2 and your ranks didnt want to redo so we left.

Did you stay the first two rounds? Why are you upset? You lost fucking take it like a man 0-3 for the day.

MwQn8bB.png

1 93 in a single round. That must have been the deciding factor bro. Also you left right after adn didn't even ask for a redo

1 93 in a single round. That must have been the deciding factor bro. Also you left right after adn didn't even ask for a redo

1 is enough to break the rules. He was in when it was 10vs10, certainly made a difference in my opinion.

Round 1 I didnt see any rules broken but then we saw the 93 at the end of round 2

1 is enough to break the rules. He was in when it was 10vs10, certainly made a difference in my opinion.

Round 1 I didnt see any rules broken but then we saw the 93 at the end of round 2

Did you stay for the rounds? Had the time to leave and claim the round. Knew the person was not a big deal and stayed. Stop bitching

if you asked for a redo im sure yung d would have happily done so

but u left instead

MwQn8bB.png

"Your ranks didn't want a redo."

Are you on fucking crack buddy? You're speaking to a leader right now, I didn't get a message from any of your ranks, and neither did Downyz.

So you can fuck off with your lying ass.

"Your ranks didn't want a redo."

Are you on fucking crack buddy? You're speaking to a leader right now, I didn't get a message from any of your ranks, and neither did Downyz.

So you can fuck off with your lying ass.

Keep being mad, you guys cheat every time and then act like its all well and good. Break the rules you don't get a win. Simple. 

Keep being mad, you guys cheat every time and then act like its all well and good. Break the rules you don't get a win. Simple. 

Oh god, ruin is still open, and celebrated a 6 months? That's worse than a clingy girlfriend anniversary because they know they'll have no long term success. LOL

heh

Yo

MwQn8bB.png

Yea because 1 guy surely changed the outcome of the prep yes lmfao you broccoli hold the L