Why are people so surprised apex beat slaughter?

Jonathan

Apex really is on the rise, we almost pulled 70 last weekend and beat slaughter in a prep. At this point we will be competing with CD soon, after of course we're done with AAO

How can you be on the rise when you were 10 ppl up and aao still carroted you lmfao then you had to team with slaughter to have any chance of beating aao LOOOOOOOOOOOL and also why you scared to prep aao lolololol Gtfo dead clan

why is apex declining my prep offers since september then?

Bc they got no balls lmfao all pussies up in that bitch

We've lost quality, I'm not going to try and defend something that isn't perfect anymore. We need work, the hype is gone, and we're in the same boat that every single clan is or has been in at some point in time. Nobody can be #1 forever, so now we get to work just as hard as everybody else to try to get to the top again.

& nobody is closing, if you think we're going to close because we're going through something every clan goes through, then take a nose dive off a tall object.

You can be done in 1 easy step, declare full-out

Why would we declare a full-out on a  clan that brings invites up the ass

Your clan is legit dogbrown sticky stuff, the worst clan in our scene, bottom of the pile, brown sticky stuffters.

You always seem to flame Apex, after being demoralized by us on the weekends its kind of expected.. Nice 6 month anniversary signups lmfao is this going to be the way to get your clan hyped up? Find out this week!

We've lost quality, I'm not going to try and defend something that isn't perfect anymore. We need work, the hype is gone, and we're in the same boat that every single clan is or has been in at some point in time. Nobody can be #1 forever, so now we get to work just as hard as everybody else to try to get to the top again.

& nobody is closing, if you think we're going to close because we're going through something every clan goes through, then take a nose dive off a tall object.

i appreciate your honesty but give it up bro. Any other clan might recover but slaughter isn't built to sustain a slump. It's the end of the line for slaughter. Sorry if you thought there was any potential

Why would we declare a full-out on a clan that brings invites up the ass

You always seem to flame Apex, after being demoralized by us on the weekends its kind of expected.. Nice 6 month anniversary signups lmfao is this going to be the way to get your clan hyped up? Find out this week!

God bless your Intel is horrible like toxics lisp

WE DID THIS TO YOU.

"what you expect when you're fighting a clan thats been #1 F2P in MPC since moving up"

What? L00000000000000000000000000l. Y'all are lucky if ur name is whispered as high as the 5 spot.

you're not very smart. i was saying SLAUGHTER was #1 and we beat them so i guess that makes us #1 F2P and P2P

you're not very smart. i was saying SLAUGHTER was #1 and we beat them so i guess that makes us #1 F2P and P2P

Slaughter hasn't been #1 in a month or so little @@Jonathan would you like to have a F2P prep with AAO I know ferocious was too afraid to accept our declarations in fear of receiving the penis but I'm sure a proud SENOR member like yourself can be persuasive