Hey all! Bawls here.

ownorko

Hey all! 

Just thought i'd come sign up to this community forums, It's been many years since I've been on a forum for pures so it's changed a lot since then. I've been playing on and off for around 7/8 years and finally came back to OSRS on a pure account that i've made. 

My RSN is:  Bawls 

Pure:  Range/Gmaul  - Looking to get 60 attack soon and work on strength. 

Clans previously been in:  Ancient Pures (led), The Golden Gods (TGG), Carnage ©, Fatality (Fi) and Hazard (Hi). 

YouTube: 

www.youtube.com/ownorko

Currently rendering my first Pk Commentary which i'll upload this evening! Please subscribe and give me your opinions. 

Hoping to gain from community: People to connect with, pk with and enjoy my time on RS with. 

Will be good to see meet you all.

thanks for the quick replies, how long have you all been playing and what do you enjoy most about OSRS so far? 

I'm unsure about joining any clans again as I have less dedicated time now i'm working and such.. only time to come on and pk or make gp now and then. 

My stats so far are: 59cb, 63hp, 50atk, 67str, 1def, 70range, 43 pray, 60mage.  whereas I had a initiate pure before mage/range, i'm going for strength this time round. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...