Final Ownage Elite F2P PK Trip ~ 11 Years

holydreams

Question our P2p game with a prep 

The thing about your P2P preps is that alot of your experienced P2P youtube heroes will be attending them (for obv reasons) - Which is also why you are good at them. - I mean if you have members who have P2P warred beside eachother for 5-10 years then YOU MUST BE GOOD AT THEM NO?

However most of them arent showing up on weekends by the look of things?

You arent doing as good on p2p weekends as u used to be or am i wrong? Not even gonna talk about F2P..

Tldr; Questionable.

The thing about your P2P preps is that alot of your experienced P2P youtube heroes will be attending them (for obv reasons) - Which is also why you are good at them. - I mean if you have members who have P2P warred beside eachother for 5-10 years then YOU MUST BE GOOD AT THEM NO?

You arent doing as good on p2p weekends as u used to be or am i wrong? Not even gonna talk about F2P..

Tldr; Questionable.

lol triggerd

Tldr; Questionable.

i feel like we are doing the exact same on p2p trips since our reopening, f2p we lost a lot of people, but theyll be back