Sickest tank in OSRS history!

Waifu Pillow

Why are you all trying to beat my PC record plz stop! 

Unfortunately IWhisper doesn't like to talk he prefers to communicate via IRC, forums and text to speech, although if he tried to talk you would barely hear him and have to turn him up around 100db lmfao

Take an L is a meme you broccoli lmfao you aren't smart enough to create something that's popular (because guess what, you're not popular lmfao)

It's sad that I've bullied you so much that you've deflected basic questions any human would ask someone because you're that insecure about people finding out how brown sticky stuff your life is.

I guess it's a sad life being a mr potatoe head/Rajesh Koothrappali/Steven Hawking hybrid.

Bullied from temptation

Bullied from massacre

Bullied from annihilation

Bullied from the last pures

Bullied from sharkbrew

stay easy l0l

Idk when i was ever in ai i dont think i was tbh

I left tlp/ma and u sure didnt bully any1 (not even the cd kids who bow down to us)

U copied us by sayin exactly wat we said u can deny it all u want but u want to be like us

Just gona remind u that

Ur potato masher

U dont have a license

U suk cok irl

U take cok in the ass

U bench 5 kg (and thats pretty generous)

U weigh 40kg

Stay takin public transport to go out hahahaha

Confused ultamaul hahahaha

Idk when i was ever in ai i dont think i was tbh

I left tlp/ma and u sure didnt bully any1 (not even the cd kids who bow down to us)

U copied us by sayin exactly wat we said u can deny it all u want but u want to be like us

Just gona remind u that

Ur potato masher

U dont have a license

U suk cok irl

U take cok in the ass

U bench 5 kg (and thats pretty generous)

U weigh 40kg

Stay takin public transport to go out hahahaha

"Left tlp" you got booted just like massacre and temptation lmfao

Btw have you ever had a girl friend that was not a forced arrangement? I don't think you have, I think you're still a virg tbh l0l

"Left tlp" you got booted just like massacre and temptation lmfao

Btw have you ever had a girl friend that was not a forced arrangement? I don't think you have, I think you're still a virg tbh l0l

????

Ive had a girlfriend wtf

Ur sat there tryna guess things about my life l0l it a fuckin sado honestly you're creeping me out

I left tlp and ma u can try again

Ultama uses the bus to go out l0000l

Il stop bullying u when u at least get a license

Nah fuck it start taking lessons and il stop

????

Ive had a girlfriend wtf

Ur sat there tryna guess things about my life l0l it a fuckin sado honestly you're creeping me out

I left tlp and ma u can try again

Ultama uses the bus to go out l0000l

Il stop bullying u when u at least get a license

Nah fuck it start taking lessons and il stop

I have a license lmfao keep trying.

Yes I take public transport like 90% of the people that live in my area does as it's effectively quicker than taking a car l0l you act like one of those retards that buys a £500 car for no actual reason aside from saying they can drive but cannot afford anything else l0l

Don't lie lmfao you don't want to even tell anyone your job role or talk on your mic what makes you think we're going to believe you when you say you've had a girlfriend.

Just want to point out that a person you claim is potato masher has had more girls than you have lmfao

oh and you're still a virgin lmao

I have a license lmfao keep trying.

Yes I take public transport like 90% of the people that live in my area does as it's effectively quicker than taking a car l0l you act like one of those retards that buys a £500 car for no actual reason aside from saying they can drive but cannot afford anything else l0l

Don't lie lmfao you don't want to even tell anyone your job role or talk on your mic what makes you think we're going to believe you when you say you've had a girlfriend.

Just want to point out that a person you claim is potato masher has had more girls than you have lmfao

oh and you're still a virgin lmao

No my car didnt cost £500

u are referring to having a provisional license meaning u have to sit with somebody who has a license and is insured on the car which means no freedom at all

Lets not try to act like u don't have a full uk driving license because u dont want 1

I have already stated i talk on my mic

Ive actually scarred u, ur gona go to sleep tonight thinking about wat im doin and wat my job role is

Please stop obsessing over me it makes me sick

No my car didnt cost £500

u are referring to having a provisional license meaning u have to sit with somebody who has a license and is insured on the car which means no freedom at all

Lets not try to act like u don't have a full uk driving license because u dont want 1

I have already stated i talk on my mic

Ive actually scarred u, ur gona go to sleep tonight thinking about wat im doin and wat my job role is

Please stop obsessing over me it makes me sick

You think I'd waste time actually thinking about you in that way lmfa0

Just to put things into perspective:

- I log off the forums and you still talk about me and notify me, some times between 1-5am in the morning which is several hours after I've logged off as well as posting on topics I've not even posted in.

- You registered on forums and games that you didn't play/apart of just to notify me

- You have pictures of me saved on your PC of when I was 14 years old

And you think I'm the one that's obsessed and scarred lmfao

Btw just another reminder you're a virg and a person you claim is potato masher has had more girls than you l0l

You think I'd waste time actually thinking about you in that way lmfa0

Just to put things into perspective:

- I log off the forums and you still talk about me and notify me, some times between 1-5am in the morning which is several hours after I've logged off as well as posting on topics I've not even posted in.

- You registered on forums and games that you didn't play/apart of just to notify me

- You have pictures of me saved on your PC of when I was 14 years old

And you think I'm the one that's obsessed and scarred lmfao

Btw just another reminder you're a virg and a person you claim is potato masher has had more girls than you l0l

Actually bro il have u know im in fuckin bed before 1am these days so u can stop having dreams about me u potato masher cunt

Idk wat game or forum i registered on to notify u please enlighten me

Also i dont have pictures of u saved, i have a gmaul saved if ur referrin to that?

You are also potato masher which i think u have forgotten

Yet again ur tryna find out more about me

So justin beiber honestly lol

Actually bro il have u know im in fuckin bed before 1am these days so u can stop having dreams about me u potato masher cunt

Idk wat game or forum i registered on to notify u please enlighten me

Also i dont have pictures of u saved, i have a gmaul saved if ur referrin to that?

You are also potato masher which i think u have forgotten

Yet again ur tryna find out more about me

So justin beiber honestly lol

I love proving you wrong each and every time and you having nothing to back yourself up with lmfao

vhlw3Bq.png

Did insomnia have you up that night or something?

Pretty sure you were trying to notify me on doom forums, not surprised if you tried ikov as well lmfao

If I'm potato masher then that means a potato masher guy is:

- smarter than you

- more successful than you

- has had more girls than you

- earns more than you

I'm heading out for lunch with work colleagues so have fun spending time on your own lmfao virg

I love proving you wrong each and every time and you having nothing to back yourself up with lmfao

vhlw3Bq.png

Did insomnia have you up that night or something?

Pretty sure you were trying to notify me on doom forums, not surprised if you tried ikov as well lmfao

If I'm potato masher then that means a potato masher guy is:

- smarter than you

- more successful than you

- has had more girls than you

- earns more than you

I'm heading out for lunch with work colleagues so have fun spending time on your own lmfao virg

The fuck is ikov?

I dont recall mentioning u on doom forums either

Yet again u have gone out of the way to obsess about me

To tell u the truth i didnt even kno i was up til 1am that night (i didnt mention u btw dumb ass)

Tap out bro uve never won and u will never win

U are also advertising ur life by tellin wvry1 ur goin for lunch

Oh ur also at work on sharkbrew forums l00l

Holy justin beiber

Good bye gmaul head it was easy breaking u

The fuck is ikov?

I dont recall mentioning u on doom forums either

Yet again u have gone out of the way to obsess about me

To tell u the truth i didnt even kno i was up til 1am that night (i didnt mention u btw dumb ass)

Tap out bro uve never won and u will never win

U are also advertising ur life by tellin wvry1 ur goin for lunch

Oh ur also at work on sharkbrew forums l00l

Holy justin beiber

Good bye gmaul head it was easy breaking u

So you claim you were at bed at 1am but then you've been proven wrong that you're on forums instead... right lmfao

I told you I was going out because I know you're the kind of virg that has conversations with themselves whilst notifying me when I'm not on lmfao

Yes I'm on SB at work whilst I was waiting for friends to come out of a meeting so we could go to the pub lmao (something you don't do because you don't have friends).

Come to think of it you post pretty much every day at working hours, that means you are either:

1) Working part-time as some kind of cleaner/temp

2) Not working at all

3) A hypocrite

Either way your life sucks and you're still a virg lmfao

Just remember I broke you to the point where you won't talk about your job or talk on your microphone.

So you claim you were at bed at 1am but then you've been proven wrong that you're on forums instead... right lmfao

I told you I was going out because I know you're the kind of virg that has conversations with themselves whilst notifying me when I'm not on lmfao

Yes I'm on SB at work whilst I was waiting for friends to come out of a meeting so we could go to the pub lmao (something you don't do because you don't have friends).

Come to think of it you post pretty much every day at working hours, that means you are either:

2) Not working at all

3) A hypocrite

Either way your life sucks and you're still a virg lmfao

Just remember I broke you to the point where you won't talk about your job or talk on your microphone.

Wat the actual fuck?

Uve been waitin for ur friends to get out of a meeting to go to the pub

Uve been on sb all day tho

L00000l

U have broken nobody pal ive made u prove me wrong

Now thats broken

Oh btw u dont even end up provin me wrong lmfao u try to and fail as always

PUSSY

Wat the actual fuck?

Uve been waitin for ur friends to get out of a meeting to go to the pub

Uve been on sb all day tho

L00000l

U have broken nobody pal ive made u prove me wrong

Now thats broken

Oh btw u dont even end up provin me wrong lmfao u try to and fail as always

PUSSY

I've proven you wrong more than once lmfao

For example, "working in IT" isn't a job role and quoting and mentioning are two different things lmao

Their agile sprint end was originally meant to be 40 minutes but ended up being 4 hours, good try though.

Since you work in IT you shouldn't need to google what that is but chances are you will because in reality you don't work in IT at all lmao

btw you've been on sharkbrew more than me so whichever way you look at it, it puts you in a bad position lmfao

so what option is it btw?

2) Not working at all

3) A hypocrite

When did I partially admit anything??

Ttb2tZ9.png

dAjz3gK.png

2gYUZM4.png

Lmfao I've broken you so much it's all in your dome underneath that durag.

That's twice you've been wrong btw wanna make it a third? You're really not that bright are you lmao?

You got broken by that FOC guy lmfao

wat?

stick to skilling

I've proven you wrong more than once lmfao

For example, "working in IT" isn't a job role and quoting and mentioning are two different things lmao

Their agile sprint end was originally meant to be 40 minutes but ended up being 4 hours, good try though.

Since you work in IT you shouldn't need to google what that is but chances are you will because in reality you don't work in IT at all lmao

btw you've been on sharkbrew more than me so whichever way you look at it, it puts you in a bad position lmfao

so what option is it btw?

2) Not working at all

3) A hypocrite

Are u cauliflower?

I said mentioning/quoting notifies the person aka its the same in that sense

Im sorry ur puny brain didnt understand that

Yet again we have u spewing random brown sticky stuff

I made u answer me like the little bitch u are lmfao

Stay broken ultamaul

Keep thinking what im doing ty ;)

wat?

stick to skilling

Hes a little dizzy atm lol he tried to outsmart sumbody n got fukd

Are u cauliflower?

I said mentioning/quoting notifies the person aka its the same in that sense

Im sorry ur puny brain didnt understand that

Yet again we have u spewing random brown sticky stuff

I made u answer me like the little bitch u are lmfao

Stay broken ultamaul

Keep thinking what im doing ty ;)

Hes a little dizzy atm lol he tried to outsmart sumbody n got fukd

It's not hard to outsmart you considering you can't seem to hold a full time job lmfao

No you said they were the same thing, stop lying attarmaul (get it because you wear a granite maul clamp on your head lmfao)

dAjz3gK.png

2gYUZM4.png

ivFhJRl.png

m88fQNS.png

B1ajzrB.png

you're really easy l0l

Goin afk 4 abit cya ultadog

Thanks for the easy clear.

Btw this happens to happen most days you get roasted by me, and you go away for a good ~4 hours lmao. Guess your cleaning shift must be over, are you on sharkbrew on your phone at work or something lmfao??