Sickest tank in OSRS history!

Waifu Pillow

Lmao exactly wat i was thinking

Cmon @@ultama defend urself here

Its 1 thing gettin bullied by us but its another thing gettin bullied by cd n co

Standup 4 urself bro!!

You got bullied out of TLP just like you got bullied out of Massacre, you really can't talk about anyone getting bullied lmao

Also in case you didn't notice this topic backfired on him lmfao keep trying reject.

Did you cancel work because you were crying to hanuman after getting booted?

Talking about alts which severance reject is this

1.knikker

2.tesco

3.ioblong

Bro u shud kno by now that we dont need alts to slay any1

U on the other hand made about 5 alts lol

Very disappointing

You got bullied out of TLP just like you got bullied out of Massacre, you really can't talk about anyone getting bullied lmao

Also in case you didn't notice this topic backfired on him lmfao keep trying reject.

Did you cancel work because you were crying to hanuman after getting booted?

Lmao the tlp joke

Im sorry did i hit a nerve?

We left tlp because we got ddosd

Thats not getting bullied u can try again tho :P

I think il let @ whoever he is to take care of u

Very disappointing

Lmao the tlp joke

Thats not getting bullied u can try again tho :P

I think il let @ whoever he is to take care of u

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B1ajzrB.png

I'm surprised you actually have the courage to post on a forum to be honest, you're already afraid to speak on a microphone, tell anyone your job description or post a picture of yourself whilst the rest of your clan does lol your life must really suck

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B1ajzrB.png

I'm surprised you actually have the courage to post on a forum to be honest, you're already afraid to speak on a microphone, tell anyone your job description or post a picture of yourself whilst the rest of your clan does lol your life must really suck

Lmfao didnt u already get embarrassed for advertising your life on the internet?

Sorry but thats not something id want to do, thats pretty weird

Ur posting pics of somethin said in public lmfao thats how i kno ur an obsessed stalker

Plz stfu now

Did i hit a nerve with the potato masher cunt part @@ultama idk

Lmfao didnt u already get embarrassed for advertising your life on the internet?

Sorry but thats not something id want to do, thats pretty weird

Ur posting pics of somethin said in public lmfao thats how i kno ur an obsessed stalker

Plz stfu now

Did i hit a nerve with the potato masher cunt part @@ultama idk

"Ur posting pics of somethin said in public lmfao thats how i kno ur an obsessed stalker"

This is coming from someone who has pictures of 14 year old boys and girls on their computer lmfao

Nah what's pretty weird is being insecure as fuck and not wanting to tell anyone what you do as a job when they ask what you do lmfao "work in an office" yeah as a cleaner.

You didn't answer my question though did you take today off to have a little cry over getting booted? or are you just using your tears to help clean the windows of the office r0fl

these two pictures pretty much summarise you:

bRVkNAv.pngEPjTqUA.png

"Ur posting pics of somethin said in public lmfao thats how i kno ur an obsessed stalker"

This is coming from someone who has pictures of 14 year old boys and girls on their computer lmfao

Nah what's pretty weird is being insecure as fuck and not wanting to tell anyone what you do as a job when they ask what you do lmfao "work in an office" yeah as a cleaner.

You didn't answer my question though did you take today off to have a little cry over getting booted? or are you just using your tears to help clean the windows of the office r0fl

these two pictures pretty much summarise you:

bRVkNAv.pngEPjTqUA.png

Like i said u talk about people being obsessed but then obsess about them

Refer to stalkin my posts and asking about my life

Did u take the day off to respond to the sharkbrew people bullying u? Hahahahah

Pretty sure me n tesco broke u to the point u logged off and went to bed

Stay a bang

Btw how the fuck do u get pwned by @ aka leader of cd lmfaooo

Remind me how much u bench @@ultama i 4got

Was it 5 or 10?

Like i said u talk about people being obsessed but then obsess about them

Refer to stalkin my posts and asking about my life

Did u take the day off to respond to the sharkbrew people bullying u? Hahahahah

Pretty sure me n tesco broke u to the point u logged off and went to bed

Stay a bang

Btw how the fuck do u get pwned by @ aka leader of cd lmfaooo

I value my job more than bullying you to the point where you have nothing left to say, but I know tesco has insomnia (and you probably do to) so you usually stay up all night thinking about me and how mad I make you

Like I said, you can't call anyone obsessed since you are ironically called iObsession and you have pictures of 14 year old boys and girls on your PC lmfao

Just another reminder that you're too insecure to tell anyone your job role despite that being a normal thing to ask anyone.

btw bullied and banned from yet another clan, wonder how long you will last in EOP lmfao

Bro @@ultama wat the fuck are u actually sayin

(U said to not too btw so try again)

We can rejoin tlp if we want, we have already been invited but we choose not to

Ive told evry1 wat i work as its fun makin u pissed off about it cuz u dont know

U didnt tell me how much u bench btw @@ultama

How much do u weigh as well(disregarding head weight cuz ur head is fuckin massive)

I have a picture of a gmaul on my computer if ur talkin about ur irl pics btw l000l

Very disappointing

Lmao the tlp joke

Thats not getting bullied u can try again tho :pI think il let @ whoever he is to take care of u

Aka kicked cus nobody likes you and there for ddos you. You must of been really useless that they would ddos you.

@ has been silent even since I came cute attempt for blackup tho duragboy

Kicked btw just like ma whahahaha

Bro @@ultama wat the fuck are u actually sayin

(U said to not too btw so try again)

We can rejoin tlp if we want, we have already been invited but we choose not to

Ive told evry1 wat i work as its fun makin u pissed off about it cuz u dont know

U didnt tell me how much u bench btw @@ultama

How much do u weigh as well(disregarding head weight cuz ur head is fuckin massive)

I have a picture of a gmaul on my computer if ur talkin about ur irl pics btw l000l

It's "too insecure" not "to insecure" lmfa0 that turban on your head is too tight (btw that's correct as well incase you didn't know lmfao). Yeah thought you wouldn't quote me you're already getting bullied and it's only 11:34am

Why you talking about heads when mines perfectly fine and you wear a granite maul clamp ontop of your saradomin mitre lmfao

You're pretty much a combination of Mr potato head, Rajesh Koothrappali from the big bang theory and Steven Hawking l0l, Mute, insecure, massive weird shamed dome head and would prefer to talk through text to speech than his own voice

Aka kicked cus nobody likes you and there for ddos you. You must of been really useless that they would ddos you.

@ has been silent even since I came cute attempt for blackup tho duragboy

Kicked btw just like ma whahahaha

Its must have by the way

We also forced u to make 5 alt acca to defens urself l0l

Axis btw we fuckin broke u

Bro @@ultama

Its only 11:38am and i have made u very dizzy

ow tesco has insomnia (and you probably do to)

Do u read what u write m8

Try again

U are avoiding my question about how much u weigh/bench

Im keen to find out the progress uve made at gym, if any

It's only 11:42am and you've already resorted to only mentioning me instead of quoting me because you don't want to get reminded of how much you get bullied.

You aren't in a position to ask any questions considering the amount of questions that have been asked prior to you asking that (such as why you don't you like talking in your microphone, what is your exact job role, why did you not want to post your picture along with the rest of your clan etc)

Feel free to answer them and I'll answer yours.

Hahaha @@ultama quoting and mentioning are the same thing, im notifying u either way

It actually makes me justin beiber u find any little thing as a rebuttal then it back fires

If i recall correctly tesco got u booted from eop hahahahahaha

I speak into my mic

Now u can answer my question

How much do u lift?

Btw @@ultama u ignored me many times when ive quoted u in the past pussy

Hahaha @@ultama quoting and mentioning are the same thing, im notifying u either way

It actually makes me justin beiber u find any little thing as a rebuttal then it back fires

I speak into my mic

How much do u lift?

Btw @@ultama u ignored me many times when ive quoted u in the past pussy

You've just mentioned me twice in the same post... are you autistic or something lol? Quoting and mentioning aren't the same thing either l0l

You're literally obsessed with the word rebuttal, is your vocabulary that limited?

You still haven't answered the rest of the questions, and you didn't even answer the question I asked rofl (are you dyslexic too? You can answer this and the other question later)

Btw how can I get booted out of a clan I was never in lmao? I never even applied for it r0fl

Ttb2tZ9.png

You really need a highlight reel full of all the broccolied things you write lmao

Its must have by the way

We also forced u to make 5 alt acca to defens urself l0l

Axis btw we fuckin broke u

I haven't used any alt accounts for a month the only accounts i have is this and zeppke v2 if barragekyle gets so emtional and bans me.

But hey kicked from tlp whahahahah

I speak into my mic

How much do u lift?Btw @@ultama u ignored me many times when ive quoted u in the past pussy

negative, eop said several times from high ranks they would ban tesco (can't kick whats already gone) for ultama. Eop actually made fun of you all time and called all you kids rejects.

negative, eop said several times from high ranks they would ban tesco (can't kick whats already gone) for ultama. Eop actually made fun of you all time and called all you kids rejects.

Bro im not even in eop yet u fuckin obsessed tomato

Shut the fuck up and make a few more alts to defend urself

@@ultama u 4got the part where i mentioned both notifying u

Also i have answered one of ur questions

Are u too insecure to answer mine?

Here i have a few more

Why are u potato masher?

Whys ur head so oddly shaped?

Why dont u have a license which allows u to drive on ur own?

Answers!!

Just to piss u off abit more

@@ultama

Ty

I'm not insecure to answer your questions, it's a matter of principle of getting a broccoli (yourself) to answer questions that were asked first instead of ignoring them.

You didn't answer the questions either, you just thought you did in your own way lmao.

Ttb2tZ9.png

You can definitely tell your job doesn't require above basic IT skills (if any) lmfao

Hey where did IT come from @@ultama :P

Can u spot me btw? 80kg if thats ok

Plz confirm that mentioning sum1 doesnt notify them @@ultama

Until then u can stfu

You just mentioned me twice again lmfao...

Ttb2tZ9.png

Well assuming you do actually work in an office now (your stupidity is making me wonder if you actually work at all now lmfao), pretty much any meaningful job would require you to have a basic understanding of IT...

But you're still too scared to tell people your job role which is pretty much one of the first things anyone would ask a person they met.

"What do you work as" "I work in an office" ~ IWhisper 2015/2016

"Why do you not like talking on your microphone""I speak into my mic" ~ IWhisper 2015/2016

I don't know how I can make it easier for your small inept mind to comprehend these basic questions, you don't seem to know how to answer them properly lmfao