Sickest tank in OSRS history!

Waifu Pillow

You can't deny he's a spastic though.

The only people who call me a spastic are spastics themselves who have no future...Very ironic don't you think? nvm you don't think lmfao dumb mute

JeA6UJl.png

Bullied out of status updates and doom btw l0l

> says he's not trying to flirt

> offers to buy him headphones

Hmmm

So if you offer money to charity you're flirting with poor african children?

because that's what he pretty much is to me lmfao, someone I pity (like you)

The only people who call me a spastic are spastics themselves who have no future...Very ironic don't you think? nvm you don't think lmfao dumb mute

JeA6UJl.png

Bullied out of status updates and doom btw l0l

So if you offer money to charity you're flirting with poor african children?

because that's what he pretty much is to me lmfao, someone I pity (like you)

>offers gift

>retracts and backtracks when called out

Seems like u can't take rejection LOL

its funny when u edit ur posts to make urself seem so correct

I actually edited it because I didn't need to say anything else. I took away the obvious aspects of the post like,

Your clan is terrible.

Your ranks are tomatos.

Only reason your even still here is to brown sticky stuff talk Slaughter, god knows you're not here for preps LOL.

Your entire rank staff hates Waifu but you continue to have him around for reasons we can only speculate on, cause he sucks at warring and he's pretty cauliflower to just pile things on.

You know, the obvious!

I actually edited it because I didn't need to say anything else. I took away the obvious aspects of the post like,

Your clan is terrible.

Your ranks are tomatos.

Only reason your even still here is to brown sticky stuff talk Slaughter, god knows you're not here for preps LOL.

Your entire rank staff hates Waifu but you continue to have him around for reasons we can only speculate on, cause he sucks at warring and he's pretty cauliflower to just pile things on.

You know, the obvious!

He was in doom for several months and never got past member because he was a useless mute that never interacted with the community lmao

You act like you know he says or doesn't say lmfao, you and your clan are literally full of insecure virgins that have no experience with another person sexually apart from your siblings/parents lmfao

Btw I'm laughing at how brown sticky stuff your clan is, if that makes me heated then I'm very heated when I win l0l 2-11 the dream

I know you're naturally cauliflower so you don't understand the pragmatics behind why I was offering to buy him a headset

> he's a mute

> no one likes him

> I pity him

> you give money away to people you pity

come to think of it maybe I should pay for you to get a decent education... that or someone to off you lmfao

Na u pity him cus u have a crush and u mad cus it's not mutual LO

Keep trying u derelict

Your clan is terrible.

Your ranks are tomatos.

You know, the obvious!

This is hilarious haha

Thanks, was better than a lot of rage's tanks considering they are 2-11 in preps lol

Wanna come in doom teamspeak and talk?

nvm you're a mute and you got bullied out of doom ahahaha

I remember when i went on Doom teamspeak atfer you called me out, you acted all big i am until i used my mic then you and your brown sticky stuffters crawled up your arseholes. Fanny.

Na u pity him cus u have a crush and u mad cus it's not mutual LO

Keep trying u derelict

Yes I have a crush on someone who's socially awkward, poor, autistic and has tourettes... /s

Do you actually believe in half the brown sticky stuff you write on here lmfao god come to think of it that description describes you pretty well too, do you think I have a crush on you as well virg lmfa0

I remember when i went on Doom teamspeak atfer you called me out, you acted all big i am until i used my mic then you and your brown sticky stuffters crawled up your arseholes. Fanny.

Yeah I remember you started using your microphone and you got bullied by me until the point where you had to go along with it

Back to getting bullied at school with your gap hoodie and reebok classics chav l0l

This is hilarious haha

Why are you ignoring me you dumb spas

Wasn't sure where to post this. I'm sure a lot of you know that this system is flawed and the rules are constantly broken to benefit a clan who has the 'right' connections.

We've decided as a clan that we won't be responding to any declarations made through Sharkbrew, for the self-explanatory reason provided here.

• TL;DR: Slaughter declared on us breaking multiple rules and we responded according to the rules. Andre first contacted Moni (as they are both incidentally in Slaughter) until I called him out, and he left. Andre then contacted Slushpuppy who stated that he 'bends the rules to get fights going' even though this declaration was closed (the irony), and said it was cancerous and the rules were broken, even though it was previously allowed a few weeks ago including every other declaration clans make (the irony). So we've decided to pull out completely.

If you would like to setup events with us you are welcome to contact us through irc - #clanrage, and/or teamspeak - rage.tserverhq.com.

Go ahead and remove Rage ambassadors ranks if you wish and/or remove us from the cwl.