This is why I left FI

Jonathan

lol we're #1 p2p, you're brown sticky stuff in every aspect rofl, cant f2p cant p2p and you're pull in the wildy has been diminishing, what is it that CD is good at? bringing mains perhaps?

96 mains on ts right now, no trips are mandatory because theres no competition

So fi preps a mpc and complains when they have a lvl 108 and then blames the loss on them having a lvl 108 and also fakes a ddos and blames it on RD and EoP.

Yup we broke your brown sticky stuff clan bundle of twigsgots.

So fi preps a mpc and complains when they have a lvl 108 and then blames the loss on them having a lvl 108 and also fakes a ddos and blames it on RD and EoP.

Yup we broke your brown sticky stuff clan bundle of twigsgots.

you're 29 years old and you live with your parents...... again, you're 29 years old..

lmfao get a laid moron 

you're 29 years old and you live with your parents...... again, you're 29 years old..

lmfao get a laid moron 

Seems like your a butt-hurt tomato thats in fi, if your going to try and flame me 3 times in 1 sentence (oh wait 2 of them are the same insult), atleast make sure 1 of them is true. Also im not sure if your mentally challenged or just foreign as fuck with your grammar but wtf does "get a laid" mean?

You're a fool lmao!

GRATZ EOP!

Seems like your a butt-hurt tofu thats in fi, if your going to try and flame me 3 times in 1 sentence (oh wait 2 of them are the same insult), atleast make sure 1 of them is true. Also im not sure if your mentally challenged or just foreign as fuck with your grammar but wtf does "get a laid" mean?

You're a fool lmao!

GRATZ EOP!

thats elit3 bs3r if memory serves lmfao