Slaughter P2P Midweek Ft; AAO, VT, randoms etc

Dannypool

Look at what i single handedly did to Rage lmfao made you slump, and instead of worrying about how well and active my clan is, you should fix your clans activity and your leadership lmfao, looks like things are getting heated and your clan is falling apart!!

lmfao avoid us more when we asked for a PKRI morons, make more fake logs to avoid us in a prep LMFAO brown sticky stuff CLAN

oh dpool try to pull more than 40 lil guy

you rushed us when we had like 10 people after we finished clearing VT and started looting rofl then when we asked for a 1v1 your ranks went afk and avoided us, your clans dog brown sticky stuff

we had a non-mand the whole trip because no officials were on, but ya they did "go afk" cauliflower bundle of twigsgot.

Try pulling 40 without RD lmfao brown sticky stuff pisser clan l0l brown sticky stuff in clan wars and your weekends are going to get worse and worse, i see a dying clan!!

dan ur clan is dead I'm sorry, atleast u got vet in sup

we had a non-mand the whole trip because no officials were on, but ya they did "go afk" cauliflower bundle of twigsgot.

yeah attacking us while we were already gone/Looting and claiming a win what brown sticky stuff propaganda expected from a bunch of morons. Can't even give us a proper 1v1 because your quality is dog brown sticky stuff like Rage

dan ur clan is dead I'm sorry, atleast u got vet in sup

Were active and pulling 30 to midweeks, while you struggle to find 5 to a Miniwar, it's okay man. Even your ranks know you suck lmfao. At least you have RD to go to when Rage closes :( btw Elite* good one though!

yeah attacking us while we were already gone/Looting and claiming a win what brown sticky stuff propaganda expected from a bunch of morons. Can't even give us a proper 1v1 because your quality is dog brown sticky stuff like RageWere active and pulling 30 to midweeks, while you struggle to find 5 to a Miniwar, it's okay man. Even your ranks know you suck lmfao. At least you have RD to go to when Rage closes :( btw Elite* good one though!

haha Danny we aren't slaughter we don't struggle to pull 5

haha Danny we aren't slaughter we don't struggle to pull 5

odd because you're struggling to do minis or midweeks lmfao. Haha your clans crumbling. Your leadership is dog brown sticky stuff and hate each other rofl. Wonder when your boards will be leaked x4

odd because you're struggling to do minis or midweeks lmfao. Haha your clans crumbling. Your leadership is dog brown sticky stuff and hate each other rofl. Wonder when your boards will be leaked x4

yo dan it's bed time. I'm going to dream about slaughter being brown sticky stuff. Oh wait it's a reality LMFAO

yo dan it's bed time. I'm going to dream about slaughter being brown sticky stuff. Oh wait it's a reality LMFAO

Rofl your moms yelling at you for being awake at night, expected. Rage is already dog brown sticky stuff and dying and you're dreaming that Rage was good r0f. Reality is Rage is a dead clan with no quality. Btw wanna F2P/P2P prep us? You'll probably say no LMFAO