next to closed?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. next to close?

• BV - Bloody Vikings
    • POP - Plague Of Pures
    • CS - Chaos
    • PRG - Purge
    • DV - Devotion

U smelly virgin rage core opened a lil lpc unit to pk in wild and for action for our lil guys who r training to be in rage. So how bout you keep me out ur posts before I do actually open it and drill u in ur purtty mouth.

Lol is what I do when i think of all the times I forced my cock in ur mouth when u was leading aao. brown sticky stuff was EZ

careful bro wouldnt want ur house raided n ur dogs shot aka ur girl friend.

careful bro wouldnt want ur house raided n ur dogs shot aka ur girl friend.

are u trying to threaten me with elvy666 aka James lmfao some 1 ive known since 2007? Tell james to holla at his nigga Duval im sure he knows how it is <3 ;)

are u trying to threaten me with elvy666 aka James lmfao some 1 ive known since 2007? Tell james to holla at his farmer Duval im sure he knows how it is <3 ;)

who said elvy? lmfao elvy is outdated.

lets see how many days ur clan lasts tho on the real lmfao

@toughguy  a 70 cb cap hurts POP so hard l0l, it makes ur clan dips into a joke. Cmon bro believe in OG energy man hes a beast at leading and he with the ppls that are -70 cb cap are also good!            

who said elvy? lmfao elvy is outdated.

lets see how many days ur clan lasts tho on the real lmfao

Idc about lpc scene its more recruits for rage :)

Outdated, lol elvy is godly. And most hackers who r good at it on rs idol elvy.

If im being realistic, Devotion...Poor rank structure, bar far toxics worst clan, it's a clan of snipe units that telly out after getting attacked twice, really poor quality clan can't see them recovering now, 90 pull saturday, 50 pull sunday, 20 pull monday 

Closely followed would be BV, They haven't had a win on a weekend trip for a long time, Their ranks can claim all they want but the members speak the truth

@toughguy  a 70 cb cap hurts POP so hard l0l, it makes ur clan dips into a joke. Cmon bro believe in OG energy man hes a beast at leading and he with the ppls that are -70 cb cap are also good!

Lmfao talk all the brown sticky stuff u want, my clan ain't the one that's slumping right now. You can lie so much that ur clan starts to believe the bs. But deep down u all know you haven't won a fight in 2 weeks lmfao. Hearing u retards in TS after u fight us is literally priceless.

@@Energy Better then being like ur scout joining Purge ''don`t give BV action they suck''  but then hold hands with eachother when POP is about lose( chaos helps you also).

Btw POP doesn`t believe in you man, 70 cb cap would make you the most important person but you guys only run, knowing if 70 cb with you as leader= 3-0 for BV

You need Bonk Gonk his 23 def+75 cb to win? or Froobsock his mpc acc? or viirus with 30 def xD? or   all the other mpc accs?XD