Why does BV refuse to prep any decent clan

Flurky

PoP is a brown sticky stuff clan , they are vegetables , and I don't know why flurky would post such a post when he got de-ranked to High council... we gave you a prep you brought 90s and attacked us down 10... well I was not surprised since there is no way on earth! you will beat us matched ops! 

BV #1

#merge-allready

no one cares about your thoughts and flurky de ranked to high council? what are you on lmao hes always been high council since day 1 broccoli

nice knowledge of your enemy dumbass

We asked you to prep us 70 cap last week on the spot after your prep with Purge.

You declined.

Your members were there you can't deny that brown sticky stuff.

we agreed, you chose to take the easy path and prep purge afterwards

PoP is a brown sticky stuff clan , they are vegetables , and I don't know why flurky would post such a post when he got de-ranked to High council... we gave you a prep you brought 90s and attacked us down 10... well I was not surprised since there is no way on earth! you will beat us matched ops! 

BV #1

#merge-allready

22v22 doesnt count as a prep. dont challenge for a prep if you cant pull to one

we agreed, you chose to take the easy path and prep purge afterwards

22v22 doesnt count as a prep. dont challenge for a prep if you cant pull to one

you were spamming 75 cb cap all the time thats barely agreeing

pTNXdUg.gif

2 peat comes tomorrow so you might want to stop talking about your own clan

Not trying to Flame you kind sir, but that reward is very irrelevant. It doesn't show how good a clan is at all. Anyone can keep posting topics everyday about 20-30 man pulls here and there and win that.

Not trying to Flame you kind sir, but that reward is very irrelevant. It doesn't show how good a clan is at all. Anyone can keep posting topics everyday about 20-30 man pulls here and there and win that.

maybe, doesn't hurt that those topics feature actual wins, not 3 minute videos that cut out with equal opts still on the map

Damn, that was hella easy to strike a nerve. Please quote me again with a dumb question or an explanation. Looking forward to it.

Kyp. Kys. Etc.

I legit have no clue who you are, explain yourself