Critical Damage

Jonathan

I would like @slushpuppy or @Braden to take a look into CD's massive amount of mains, their mains outnumber their pures they dont have a public ML so other clans can't see the mass amount of defence they have. 

not banter, not trolling, just wondering why they're considered a "pure" clan when they bring mains on pk trips instead of pures and no one does anything, yes every clan brings a couple mains to stop kids from ragging their pure accounts but what CD does is way over the top.

it can if you stop treating them as a pure clan by moving them of CWL and stop giving them wildy awards until they stop bringing so many mains

hahahahahha seems like you care more about some awards not even worth talking in your position (apex slave) than caring about your clan that is dyin to the wrath of ay ay oh

hahahahahha seems like you care more about some awards not even worth talking in your position (apex slave) than caring about your clan that is dyin to the wrath of ay ay oh

idc about the award but its the only way you kids would stop bringing mains, you guys are literally a low lvl main clan its ridiculous, i came back to rs for pure clanning not being camped by mains on my pure...

it can if you stop treating them as a pure clan by moving them of CWL and stop giving them wildy awards until they stop bringing so many mains

We aren't going to take them off of the CPL. I'm not removing them from the CPL because you think they don't deserve to be on it. I don't particularly like CD but this really isn't the place to be biased.