Hmm

tesco

your ranks ask me to come on ts you autistic Dutch broccoli keep trying to stand up for your dead bullied clan to correct you I'm 17. I'm so glad I'm not Dutch

Nobody ever asked you to come in TS @don is this kid delusional or what he keeps his mic muted 24/7 why the fuck do we want some downy like you?

17 and you squeek like that lmfao next joke please. keep using dutch as a flame but in theory we are better in terms of education (fact) and using our brain unlike the fucking UK lmfao.

Wanna jump on TS right now big boy ash aka 17 year old rat squeeker?

your ranks ask me to come on ts you autistic Dutch broccoli keep trying to stand up for your dead bullied clan to correct you I'm 17. I'm so glad I'm not Dutch

You're also trying so hard to fit in right now lmfao let me remind you, you got bullied, man handled and CHOKESLAMMED by bundle of twigsgots and got forced by leash to the main clanning scene to get tortured and bullied by the likes of rot and af lmfao need I say more go cut yourself Dutch spastic

Nice edit ur clearly mad in trying so hard to fit in what way? By not being a rejected mute and trying to set a forum reputation unlike you? I have been with the same people for over 5 years, unlike you who struggles to find some online friends lmfao!

Everything you say makes no sense and is honestly justin beiber its so funny how you get so emotional so fucking easy. Keep hating on SV your history is RD and Curse LOOOOOL.

Are you going to take my teamspeak offer or cry a bit more rat squeeker?

come sev ts :P ur denying my offer too pussy

u cant end anything but ur own clans

Ironic

But hey im not asking you to go sv ts im asking you to come in a ts where none of us have powers.

Clearly scared pussy

Ironic

But hey im not asking you to go sv ts im asking you to come in a ts where none of us have powers.

Clearly scared pussy

ive asked u to come on several ts where i dont have admins or any powers

u refuse l0l u want me to come ur ts'