Hmm

tesco

it seems to be a cycle that [Don] keeps repeating honestly

Sup slumped so Imperial opened, and once Imperial slumped beyond return SV reopened and Don quickly got promoted there

once SV started getting slumped, Don was involved w/ slaughter at the same time

not sure what happened to slaughter cos i don't pay attention to lpcs or whatever they were but once they closed and SV slumped completely, Imperial reopened

.....?

any theories lol

edit: gratz eop

Lets not talk about the fact you suck sv's dick and beg to hittin and razza for hacking and ddosing fool.

? Are you actually broccolied or autistic I've never asked anyone to DDOS for me I asked razza once to find me alternative emails for aquaxi and that's about it.

Your name is wouter and your clan got bullied into going main let's talk about that? Dutch broccoli

Also to add to that hittin has referred to me being his friend lmfao?

? Are you actually cauliflower or autistic I've never asked anyone to DDOS for me I asked razza once to find me alternative emails for aquaxi and that's about it.

Your name is wouter and your clan got bullied into going main let's talk about that? Dutch broccoli

You're like 14 years old with a squeeky rat voice that visits sv teamspeak and begs and is to afraid to speak up. Lmfao, talking about being broccolied and autistic you're legit the definition of both forum warrior.

Tell your reject friends to come on TS so I can record you disgusting squeeky rat voice and make you choke like you did in genesis when you tried to use your mic and got bullied ever since for using it.

You're like 14 years old with a squeeky rat voice that visits sv teamspeak and begs and is to afraid to speak up. Lmfao, talking about being cauliflower and autistic you're legit the definition of both forum warrior.

Tell your reject friends to come on TS so I can record you disgusting squeeky rat voice and make you choke like you did in genesis when you tried to use your mic and got bullied ever since for using it.

your ranks ask me to come on ts you autistic Dutch broccoli keep trying to stand up for your dead bullied clan to correct you I'm 17. I'm so glad I'm not Dutch

You're also trying so hard to fit in right now lmfao let me remind you, you got bullied, man handled and CHOKESLAMMED by bundle of twigsgots and got forced by leash to the main clanning scene to get tortured and bullied by the likes of rot and af lmfao need I say more go cut yourself Dutch spastic