Imperial P2P Midweek Ft; Dbow pk & SS! + Doom/OP/Randoms

Dannypool

Vid added =]

mfw danny starts try harding for a low tier rank just like he did in Ruin. rofl dannypool stay ez

mfw thinks Rage is a good clan l0l your clan is brown sticky stuff and won't prep imperial shhh your clans still brown sticky stuff and can't do p2p lmao

Vid added =]

mfw thinks Rage is a good clan l0l your clan is brown sticky stuff and won't prep imperial shhh your clans still brown sticky stuff and can't do p2p lmao

chill lol you just opened

plzzzzz stop...stop trying to get ur clans that u joined or make closed plzz...#ragewinsagain

Rage is brown sticky stuff and Ruin is dying lmfao shut the fuck up moron

I cba to go through the 100 topics of clearing you in the wild and clan wars lmfao stfu moron

Rage is brown sticky stuff and Ruin is dying lmfao shut the fuck up moron

I cba to go through the 100 topics of clearing you in the wild and clan wars lmfao stfu moron

rage closed slaughter dan. now you're trying to redo things with a member rank. lmfao have fun getting to that mid-tier again

rage closed slaughter dan. now you're trying to redo things with a member rank. lmfao have fun getting to that mid-tier again

your actually brain dead if you had any effect on slaughter when we railed you every fight lmfao stfu moron your clans dying

your actually brain dead if you had any effect on slaughter when we railed you every fight lmfao stfu moron your clans dying

dan how do you make a clan fail so horribly when u hand picked the best of the hpc? brown sticky stuff leadership (yourself) I guess

dan how do you make a clan fail so horribly when u hand picked the best of the hpc? brown sticky stuff leadership (yourself) I guess

? We did this for fun and still dominated you 24/7 lmao stfu moron your clan sucks. You talk a lot of brown sticky stuff for someone who won't match anyone P2P after being open for "2 months" MPC and still isn't prepared and also won't do a 40v40 Vs Imperial or even when Slaughter was Open. Your scared to lose lmfao moron

? We did this for fun and still dominated you 24/7 lmao stfu moron your clan sucks. You talk a lot of brown sticky stuff for someone who won't match anyone P2P after being open for "2 months" MPC and still isn't prepared and also won't do a 40v40 Vs Imperial or even when Slaughter was Open. Your scared to lose lmfao moron

lol dan i see you are still defensive about the fact that slaughter is closed. Don't worry bro, imperial has awarded you with a member rank! Lmfao useless mate

lol dan i see you are still defensive about the fact that slaughter is closed. Don't worry bro, imperial has awarded you with a member rank! Lmfao useless mate

I see you realized your clans brown sticky stuff knowing the fact that you know your clans leadership is dog brown sticky stuff and member quality is 0 to nothing lmfao. You constantly ask clans for 85-CB cap regardless if you're scared to lose to them LOOL your clan sucks useless leader lmfao back to calling single piles in a 35v35 LOL

I see you realized your clans brown sticky stuff knowing the fact that you know your clans leadership is dog brown sticky stuff and member quality is 0 to nothing lmfao. You constantly ask clans for 85-CB cap regardless if you're scared to lose to them LOOL your clan sucks useless leader lmfao back to calling single piles in a 35v35 LOL

i see i got under ur skin again dannyboy. stay in my shadow sonny. rage closed slaughter and u just cant stand it hahahahahaha