Lithuanian Pures vs StrikeTeam F2P Wilderness Full-Out

Fake Smile

Our neighbours from Estonia should have known what happens when your clan gets pushed into a single zone.

Its Wilderness. You can't prevent random players from joining the battlefield. How do you know who were with us and who were not.

they just can't handle the uncle dick in town

Our neighbours from Estonia should have known what happens when your clan gets pushed into a single zone.

Its Wilderness. You can't prevent random players from joining the battlefield. How do you know who were with us and who were not.

Excuse me but, were you not the one, who was playing with lvl 123 rsn was (faked r2h) and was camping me, also this lvl 123 was wearing LP cape. Because your signature says "faked r2h". Just curious.

Excuse me but, were you not the one, who was playing with lvl 123 rsn was (faked r2h) and was camping me, also this lvl 123 was wearing LP cape. Because your signature says "faked r2h". Just curious.

Atleast that player was wearing 1 Defence armor.

He has been accepted to the clan as 99 Def pure.

Wouldn't say anyone won that fight. ST was outnumbered and camped by 10 mains, your guys were using st team capes (wasnt a rule), We should have stopped and killed the mains or get ac, but we kept fighting on and how can you keep up when theres 10 mains + clan that outpulled you and you broke rules taking def 30 gears, going to singles is insta lose thats true, so is breaking rules by def cap and mains. It's just a flame war nothing more.

e4bc76e98b63e8a3e23c3c5e54bb390c.png

Gratz on 12 man pull. How can you claim a victory? Are you a cc clan? Members are based on your memberlist aswell the prep we made with you was based on memberlist. Looks like we can't trust even our own Baltic neighbours. Don't say you can't control your own pull and see who are coming to fights, this is bs and -rep. Everyone makes mistakes and I hope one day we can have a proper fight. GL

Can you believe this broccoli LMFAO?

You can't prevent random players from joining the battlefield

You can't prevent random players from joining the battlefield

How do you know who were with us and who were not.

How do you know who were with us and who were not.

This is one of the kids with main crashing US LOLOLOL NO FUCKING WAY HOW DUMB YOU LOOK

Wouldn't say anyone won that fight. ST was outnumbered and camped by 10 mains, your guys were using st team capes (wasnt a rule), We should have stopped and killed the mains or get ac, but we kept fighting on and how can you keep up when theres 10 mains + clan that outpulled you and you broke rules taking def 30 gears, going to singles is insta lose thats true, so is breaking rules by def cap and mains. It's just a flame war nothing more.

Gratz on 12 man pull. How can you claim a victory? Are you a cc clan? Members are based on your memberlist aswell the prep we made with you was based on memberlist. Looks like we can't trust even our own Baltic neighbours. Don't say you can't control your own pull and see who are coming to fights, this is bs and -rep. Everyone makes mistakes and I hope one day we can have a proper fight. GL

AMEN!

At least we were all Lithuanian and fought as a country clan vs your AAO American cunts+your mains+tlp invites (you thought we invited fi, but it was out fi members loool).

We only had a couple of mains with 1def gear cause we got greeted by two of yours when we just entered the wilderness. We knew that you'll play dirty, you did and you still got the d :D

Nice howmework kid tbh. If you have anything else to say to me, come on teamspeak big boy.

Ever heard of ex members and clan friends?

At least we were all Lithuanian and fought as a country clan vs your AAO American cunts+your mains+tlp invites (you thought we invited fi, but it was out fi members loool).

We only had a couple of mains with 1def gear cause we got greeted by two of yours when we just entered the wilderness. We knew that you'll play dirty, you did and you still got the d :D

Nice howmework kid tbh. If you have anything else to say to me, come on teamspeak big boy.

Ever heard of ex members and clan friends?

Wow. Just wow. "couple of mains with 1def gear" bro u seen the pics?

Pointless to argue. LP DID GREAT, Followed all the rules. IT WAS ST who ignored all the rules, had invites from all world clans+ brought mains, ddosed LP members. Went to single zone like 5 times, used P2P gear in F2P world. Whatever mate. In conclusion LP Dominated wilderness all over again, killed all ST members and all other clan members aswell (without breaking any rules)