Hello :)

What is your real life name?

Gabriel

What are your hobbies?

I practice judo and I play video games, mostly anything but I like the sort of Diablo, Rust and Mount and blade. Those are the games I played the most with Runescape of course! I'm currently studying to become a physical education teacher and I love doing all kind of sports and learning new physical activities to do. That's a reason I limit my gaming time.

What is your RuneScape history?

Started in 2003, always been a casual. I recently decided to do a pure because I wanted to do castle wars, clan wars and just ice barrage something in OSRS :)

What are your goals for your RuneScape account?

I'd like to experience wath a zerker is but it's a possibility that I turn it into a regular account afterwards. I really like OSRS. I might play it as if it was the main game and do all the quests!

What clan are you in?

None

Anything else:

Well I used to browse mayhem maker a little bit back on the days and it was fun! I'm glad I found a communuty for OSRS besides reddit :)

Is it a clan? I'm thankful of your offer but I don't have much free time and can't attend events on a regular basis. I prefer not getting involved in something like that :)

I do enjoy company though! I'll add you for some castle wars if you want :D

Yeah, we do p2p pking pretty much all day so whenever you are on you would have somebody to pk with! and you could just make all the events you can when you get free time

Welcome to Sharkbrew

I am assuming you are danish? Referring to your username.

Hahaha no! I'm in fact french-canadian and currently learning bokmål as my third language. I'd like go visit thr Norsks one day and maybe teach there awhile. But I have many lessons to take before starting to be fluent in their language.

Hahaha no! I'm in fact french-canadian and currently learning bokmål as my third language. I'd like go visit thr Norsks one day and maybe teach there awhile. But I have many lessons to take before starting to be fluent in their language.

Aha, that explains it. Gl =]