TLP Deathwatch Topic v2

lmao don't act like you find f2p fun, foe bullied you out of p2p

ye bro like we made ur rank team + members hate f2p n make u compete with low tiers (sup+cp) LOOOL ye bro u got me son :,)

Surely enough, rivalries started getting heated within the community and soon enough ALL of TLP's leaderboard dox were released, which really turned me off to PURE clanning right then and there. After hearing of this news I was completely unmotivated and the pure clanning community was completely cancerous, more cancerous than it's ever been in my ~6 years of clanning. I stepped down after not having fun/motivation/the desire to be the best (as an official). In other words; I was just completely burnt out BROKEN at this point. I still am on very good terms with everyone in TLP and only hope for the best for them.   

Surely enough, rivalries started getting heated within the community and soon enough ALL of TLP's leaderboard dox were released, which really turned me off to PURE clanning right then and there. After hearing of this news I was completely unmotivated and the pure clanning community was completely cancerous, more cancerous than it's ever been in my ~6 years of clanning. I stepped down after not having fun/motivation/the desire to be the best (as an official). In other words; I was just completely burnt out BROKEN at this point. I still am on very good terms with everyone in TLP and only hope for the best for them.

This is the kind of banter that makes me stay on this autistic forum

Also sv killed tlp, foe is just kicking them while theyre down

if u actually think the condition we're in now is dead then u got another thing comin m8

gross fuckin brit jordan underscore dude EW LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GROSSSSSS

Is it really that actual disgusting specimen lmao

what is this

your name is so familiar

Surely enough, rivalries started getting heated within the community and soon enough ALL of TLP's leaderboard dox were released, which really turned me off to PURE clanning right then and there. After hearing of this news I was completely unmotivated and the pure clanning community was completely cancerous, more cancerous than it's ever been in my ~6 years of clanning. I stepped down after not having fun/motivation/the desire to be the best (as an official). In other words; I was just completely burnt out BROKEN at this point. I still am on very good terms with everyone in TLP and only hope for the best for them.   

r u bragging about leaking people's irls over a video game lmao

yikes =/