Slavemaster420

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao aao.. Wasn't such a great trip?

Irrelevant clan

Hahaha Irelevant yet you mass up a bunch of mains and failed pures to come kill AAO with FIVE caps switches...

Desperate times at Imperial hq I see

Your brown sticky stuffty tactics aren't working try harder you killed like 5 of us lmfao I'm so demoralized

Hahaha Irelevant yet you mass up a bunch of mains and failed pures to come kill AAO with FIVE caps switches...

Desperate times at Imperial hq I see

Your brown sticky stuffty tactics aren't working try harder you killed like 5 of us lmfao I'm so demoralized

Imp is not even open but already killing your clan. How does it feel?

Imp is not even open but already killing your clan. How does it feel?

I didnt see any Imperial all I saw was mains and 30 def kids killing like 3 aao members before getting cleared by aao bc they thought they were cool to switch to their capes stay ez

I didnt see any Imperial all I saw was mains and 30 def kids killing like 3 aao members before getting cleared by aao bc they thought they were cool to switch to their capes stay ez

LMFAOO.. Do you even believe what you're saying? You never killed Imp and they bullied you whole trip. More to come soon aao broccoli. Mess with the best die like the rest

LMFAOO.. Do you even believe what you're saying? You never killed Imp and they bullied you whole trip. More to come soon aao broccoli. Mess with the best die like the rest

Your propaganda is boring you're going to close just like before so I'm not even worried tbh

Who hurt you tho? You sound really down and angry about something surely there's an explanation for this?!

Your propaganda is boring you're going to close just like before so I'm not even worried tbh

Who hurt you tho? You sound really down and angry about something surely there's an explanation for this?!

As I can see you don't know people at all. I don't get mad over a game and should I be mad for killing your clan? It was fun to hear your silent ts

As I can see you don't know people at all. I don't get mad over a game and should I be mad for killing your clan? It was fun to hear your silent ts

You're clearly mad I know you're a lost cause who is mentally challenged like the rest of your clan members but there's no need for acting like retards if front the pc

You're clearly mad I know you're a lost cause who is mentally challenged like the rest of your clan members but there's no need for acting like retards if front the pc

Lol, only aao members are that dumb to give such reply. You must try so hard i actually feel sorry for you :/

tf you're even talking about boy?

Lol, only aao members is that dumb to give such reply. You must try so hard i actually feel sorry for you :/

Imperial smh severance bullied you lmfao making the same mistakes again... no competition here

Lol, only aao members are that dumb to give such reply. You must try so hard i actually feel sorry for you :/

Try harder pls I'm still lmao over here of your efforts to intimidate me