Cp Sam

Big Meat

Its about time Cp wake up and actually get a real leader lmao, dude doesnt even talk on trips, pays people to ddoss people for him, and tries to recruit from lpc clans.. lvl 60s etc.. a 16 year old shouldnt even lead a lpc let alone a hpc.. Although it is mad fun watching them get smacked on a daily basis. Not even trying to flame, its sad seeing one of the oldest clans suck so hard. 

The problem is that everyone else in CP is equally cauliflower lmao, that is why they are the worst pure clan in history and haven't been #1 once in 10 years.

say that to my face u fuckin bundle of twigsgot

I didnt make it, I got promoted to leader but I got school and too busy to lead a clan so I left it to Monster who later on closed it.

If anything that's worse l0l 

Also stfu or [CP]Sam bombs ur houses lmfao you'll see first hand that jet fuel can melt steel beams. 

@@Big Meat sams the boy he got cp #1 f2p for like 3-4 months in 2k15 lol stop hating bro

The problem is that everyone else in CP is equally cauliflower lmao, that is why they are the worst pure clan in history and haven't been #1 once in 10 years.

at least they have won more than 10 fullouts. mean while eop lost fullouts to cp, fix2, foex2 and tlp lmao 0-6 against oldschool hpcs how can you be that brown sticky stuff

fucking justin beiber