Most Active Clans??

0verl0wd

i remember when you were a nice guy dale, sv changed u :(

It's true all the hype from being number one has went to my head I do apologize to you Kyle for my recent replys. Mehehehe

TS: EOP

Forums: Doom or TLP

Midweeks: TLP,Doom,Ruin and POP

Overall Events:Doom

Your clans dead as a door nail rip zenith v48474739394

TS: EOP 

Forums: Doom or TLP

Midweeks: TLP,Doom,Ruin and POP

Overall Events:Doom 

LOL pop? when have u seen em in a weekday? or a prep? they're whole clan is based on propoganda, weekdays thats not Pop thats immortality with pop members. Last 2 weeks they couldnt pull over 19 lmao BV slumpin em.

You act like BV doesn't grab randoms from edge. That's recruiting for you :P

Yea, we recruit from edgeville. But we don't "grab randoms." All of our members have many steps they have to take before they can join. Often times it's a few days before an Edge recruit is ready/allowed to pk with us. There's a difference between recruiting and massing.

LOL pop? when have u seen em in a weekday? or a prep? they're whole clan is based on propoganda, weekdays thats not Pop thats immortality with pop members. Last 2 weeks they couldnt pull over 19 lmao BV slumpin em.

we have run into pop at lava gate many times.

I'm not in a lpc and never will be but every clan brings mains and such. From what I've seen theyre the most active

Do you see them ever? other than weekdays when they mass ? didn't you see my pic of them having 1 person in the cc?? how is that active?? they have 5 snipe clans as their leaders :l