Thoughts on cheaters in Video Games

Hotshot

People who disrupt games at the expense of others are twisted individuals and need help. It's most likely they going through some sort of depression or disappointing phase in their life.

People who disrupt games at the expense of others are twisted individuals and need help. It's most likely they going through some sort of depression or disappointing phase in their life.

Yeah you're reading too much into it and it's safe to say these people have successfully disrupted your games and made you mad

(eop killing fi for example)

grats eop lol @'_>'

Yeah you're reading too much into it and it's safe to say these people have successfully disrupted your games and made you mad

(eop killing fi for example)

grats eop lol @'_>'

Anybody who pays extra money to purchase tools to hack/ddos is a sad individual.

Also, of course I'd be mad if someone ddos'd my internet.. Are you fucking brain dead?

Anybody who pays extra money to purchase tools to hack/ddos is a sad individual.

Also, of course I'd be mad if someone ddos'd my internet.. Are you fucking brain dead?

Or they're not complete broke boys and don't care lol

It's funny how mad individuals fail to rationalize and just spew biased remarks xD

my fishing line -> your forehead by the way

Or they're not complete broke boys and don't care lol

It's funny how mad individuals fail to rationalize and just spew biased remarks xD

my fishing line -> your forehead by the way

Stfu broccoli, being broke or not if you own a booter your taking this game too seriously, go the fuck outside breath some air for once. You guys have fun with ur little kid bot net games. Im on that rl OG brown sticky stuff so get at me.

Stfu broccoli, being broke or not if you own a booter your taking this game too seriously, go the fuck outside breath some air for once. You guys have fun with ur little kid bot net games. Im on that rl OG brown sticky stuff so get at me.

12 days later

I don't boot

You're emotional pussy don't quote me ever again