Cv #1 thoughts?

James

meme-hand-girl-geeks-and-cleats.png

Here's what I think. You guys opened up with the capability to pull 20+ on other clans and you think just because you did that you're capable of beating every lpc out there and because of that you feel like you guys have suddenly "put ZU in a scared position" yet I don't understand because I went to ZU's trip and they were practically hooting at every chance to fight you guys in a legit 1v1. You guys fought each other at high altar and they literally wiped out about 10 of you guys to their 1. I know this because I went. Right after that you guys dipped because you saw another clan rush in. Now normally a clan with decent minded ranks wouldn't run away from an opportunity like that, especially when you guys outpulled every other clan by over 20. But you guys did dip because they SAW that your numbers dropped down by ten after fighting ZU who had 27 for like 2 minutes at the max and your ranks knew for a fact that you guys were fixing to lose to ZU so they jumped at the chance to get away from Zerg's bloody scims. After that I bet they were filling your heads with propaganda and lies made to justify their quick escape while ZU fought three clans at once after taking on a clan that doubled their opts. Numbers don't make a clan strong, it's the mentality of the ranks and the level of dedication the members have to their clan. Obviously your ranks aren't in the right mindset when they go into other clans teamspeaks just to talk brown sticky stuff and back off the second Zach mentions a prep. Your members seem dedicated but I'm not sure how dedicated due to their performance at high altar. But I mean your members dedication really doesn't matter when it comes to Toxic because he'll probably just end up closing it into ZU for a rank. 

It's funny because this is what toxic does all the time. He opens up a clan and talks brown sticky stuff, yet he never wins any fights and when he loses he fills your heads with propaganda that you guys actually believe. Then he realizes that his clan sucks and that he's incapable of leading anyone so he closes it into a clan with a stronger rank structure so he can mooch off their success. Then the clan ends up closing because Toxic's an tomato. Your rank structure is made up of tomatos. Lowkey used to beg me for ranks and I never promoted him because all he cared about was having authority over other people, westbrook is a complete broccoli, Parm's an tomato because he slaves for toxic just so he can close the clan for his own selfish goals, and Toxic is just Toxic...Before you start talking brown sticky stuff, build up a clan around solid principles and show respect. WALK THE WALK BEFORE YOU TALK THE TALK. This is literally LP v2. I used to grind Toxic about this brown sticky stuff yet he never listened to me. It's funny how he talks about me yet he begged me to help him with LP.

How was the trip to the military base? oh wait.... I closed vendetta with a 2 week old clan. please don't ever comment on one of my posts trying to one up me.

Just watch the vids at high altar Cv, why have you actually claimed #1 after one weekend of getting dicked around and one win in a prep vs a clan that hasn't won anything in months. Cmon now i actually feel sorry for you guys trying to start beef with us

well put chesty, watch the vids and you'll see you got dicked, after dicking you we stayed and fought some more.

a two week old clan? Military Base??? You would stoop that low wouldn't you bundle of twigsgot. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT CHESTY WAS IN THE DEP BUT DECIDED NOT TO GO THROUGH WITH IT BECAUSE OF HIS OWN PERSONAL BELIEFS. You done? And if you're talking about Mayhem...didn't we destroy you guys at your first pcl first to 50 and you guys only getting like 15 kills? After that you guys didn't even touch us in the wilderness or anything...Vendetta closed and it's none of your business why. Don't try to bring up made up brown sticky stuff from the past because you know you're in the wrong. It's pretty pathetic. Let's discuss the current issue at hand PLEASE. The fact that Toxic is an overzealous, egotistic, power hungry, spastic, and your clan sucks.