New System Trial Period

DreTheOBJ

i guess foe and fi are weighing the pros and cons of having 3x preps per week with some weeks filled with p2p vs having to actually fight tlp

i guess in fi's case, it has the added con of preventing them from winning COTM by prepping the bottom 3 clans repeatedly while avoiding any challenges

i guess foe and fi are weighing the pros and cons of having 3x preps per week with some weeks filled with p2p vs having to actually fight tlp

i guess in fi's case, it has the added con of preventing them from winning COTM by prepping the bottom 3 clans repeatedly while avoiding any challenges

Trust me tlp in p2p is the least of our worries, you know we got that on lock.

Trust me tlp in p2p is the least of our worries, you know we got that on lock.

i didn't say fighting tlp in p2p specifically. the p2p preps should be an incentive for you guys

but since you brought it up, you guys did back out of the preps we had set a week ago for a pair of eop preps that you didn't even get to finish :\ ?

i didn't say fighting tlp in p2p specifically. the p2p preps should be an incentive for you guys

but since you brought it up, you guys did back out of the preps we had set a week ago for a pair of eop preps that you didn't even get to finish :\ ?

Since when is not actually winning a prep count as a win? I can understand if ur all new to prepping and all. You have to clear the opposing clan in clan wars for it to count as a round win. KTHXBAI

Since when is not actually winning a prep count as a win? I can understand if ur all new to prepping and all. You have to clear the opposing clan in clan wars for it to count as a round win. KTHXBAI

i didnt even say anything about that what lol