[B]loody [V]ikingz F2P pkri vs AAO 4-1

EV Ice

@@imafaggot look at your name thats all i gotta comment back about. Get known farmer watch who you're talking to aswell son. Watch yourself because you got a mean storm comming in 3 weeks. You got bear by a fucking lpc your pathetic man. Keep your eyes opwn bwcause were on your back. 60s bs 80s look at ur wholw fucking fall in. #BVallDayNigga

!seen pop you fucking carrot thats right we slumped dv and pop wvwn on a 2v1 date last weeekend. Kings of 2v1 goodnight baby toy

I'm not scared pal, the last time you acted big your clan closed in less than a month lmfao.

We went 3-2 in wins during the pkri and you only started winning when you had +7 on us. 

You had 15 ppl that were above 80 cmb(nice lpc lvls), we had about the same amount, maybe 20.

We beat dv down 10, guess you're slightly better than them.

@naldaa and @ i swear to god talk onre more time on this topic and you're gonna regret the day hassan enters you're life. Ill make you hate this game from the inside and out you fuckin frost flake.

Heard you lost a rivalry to extinct aka @'s clan, guess you didnt make him hate this game lmfao.

@naldaa and @ i swear to god talk onre more time on this topic and you're gonna regret the day hassan enters you're life. Ill make you hate this game from the inside and out you fuckin frost flake.

LOOL HASSAN'S MUM SLAPPED HIS BROTHER WITH A FLIPFLOP,