[B]loody [V]ikingz F2P pkri vs AAO 4-1

EV Ice

i can see multiple people in full addy and even a guy running around in a rune chain wearing bv capes lol

looks like some people will never learn, and this fight didnt even involve cd or op

looks like you're next on the list bv

You're in cd talking about people wearing addy lmfaooooo

the addy is an excuse or what? you lost on lpc clan(well, we are #1 Lpc, never foget), with few mpc accounts, basically 60s vs 80s, again it was fun but addy is not an excuse of bad quality,  amount of bad excuses, piss me  B)

thanks again.

Anything you say is irrelevant. 

haiting bv since 2k09

wat, u mean like the 10 bv addy kids between cb 70-91 ? Your clan has more adamant than devotion, that cb 70 in rune living the dream aswell. Thank you for getting a cb 115 there to give our only high cb action.

we both know a cb 102 cannot hit anybody at that low wild, excuse of hpc accs fighting lpc's is invalid, your own members fucked up by getting adamant en masse and having higher combats than we did.

Still was fun, we should have more of these :)

That lvl 102 in full rune was ragging my lvl 88 1 def the whole fucking fight! so annoying! 

and we are not OP or CD we don't bring mains :l -.- you had 3 atleast AAO...

Anyways thanks for the fight was fun! :)

BV #1

And yo aao? We brang mains??? Lmfaooo mate you have 7 100s ragging our 80s dont talk about mains. You got smacked matched ops and your all 80s and you complain abou t addy? All our addy daddys are maxed out look us up. Get stats niggas

That lvl 102 in full rune was ragging my lvl 88 1 def the whole fucking fight! so annoying! 

and we are not OP or CD we don't bring mains :l -.- you had 3 atleast AAO...

Anyways thanks for the fight was fun! :)

BV #1

stfu with ur propaganda and give me picture proof of us having mains ragging your members lmfao, yes you are more like cd/op than you think.

Btw I camped you the whole time because you weren't in addy. Thats the perk when most of you wear armor, the ones who don't get focused down.

was fun we are definetly going to get more of these :)