JaJa Splits SV in half for 6 hours - ALLIANCE OVER - FORMER ALLIES TURNED ENEMIES

Bass

is this ash the dumb kid who talks 24/7 about ragging but has never even ragged anybody lmfao.

Dumb paki ugly bundle of twigsgot, tell your sister a dildo is on her way.

Come sesh me? World2 clanwars or world 25 varrock im there everyday for 15 hours + broccoli I've done 40 hours in one sitting dumb tomato

You're in SV you got anal'd in the pure scene now the main scene whats next PvM ? Gambling cc's? Whahahaahah loser sv sucker

I sometimes question the brain capacity of the average RS player. Truly a disgrace towards humanity.

? Come and see for yourself I'll brain damage you lmfao bring me anyone from sv and I'll clear them with ease LMFAO @@WOPA this guy thinks I'm chatting brown sticky stuff

I've been there the entire time with 10 others, I wonder where you were lmfao. Btw stay muted paki rat, "banned from EoP" I come in there and they roast you lmfao!

I sometimes question the brain capacity of the average RS player. Truly a disgrace towards humanity.

I've been there the entire time with 10 others, I wonder where you were lmfao. Btw stay fucking muted ugly paki, you talk alot of brown sticky stuff for some paki rat.

You have a cartoon cat with sunglasses as profile pic whahahahahahah loser