wuu2 clan world?

Braden

You're right the entire clan world should stop and applaud TLP's monumental accomplishment. Congratulation on finally getting a 5% (4-20) win rate versus FOE. I truly believe if you give it your all in a few years you fellas maybe able to beat them again.

Keep at it bros, again well done.

Frenzy dead. Kicked from your own clan. Sv dead u suck lmao

You're right the entire clan world should stop and applaud TLP's monumental accomplishment. Congratulation on finally getting a 5% (4-20) win rate versus FOE. I truly believe if you give it your all in a few years you fellas maybe able to beat them again.

Lmao all ur clans r brown sticky stuff

Severance also win again

in what world is 4-20 a 5% win rate. have you been learning your fractions from victory lmfao