Supremacy's 2 Year Anniversary - 90 Tigers Ft Everyone

nice guy

gz on the pull guys, that's very impressive

would like to see you continue to pull big and compete with the big HPC's

gl lads keep it up

Hey man thanks! Also good to have hazard back in the pure scene

the fuck is this LOL? Cya in a couple months when u pull 30 again cause ur leadership is getting themselves into something they cant win

sort of like what your leadership did

the weekend before our rivalry you pulled 65

You pulled 33 yesterday.

U losing with a +5`? Are you fucking blind

looks to me like an mpc fighting an hpc. the same mpc which moved up to ur league and is currently 8-0 against you. moron

looks to me like an mpc fighting an hpc. the same mpc which moved up to ur league and is currently 8-0 against you. moron

dont be braindead; we were all high 90's almost 100 combat. stop living on Ryans propaganda dick already. Jesus christ.

First of all we wanted u and tlp followed the fight, other clans like doom/fi also showed up to snipe so basically it was a cluster.

People attack each other in clusters

overruled 

People attack each other in clusters

overruled

you're an tomato lol. go ahead and act like your rival's ( who we outnumbered BTW) wouldn't say "focus blue!" during our little scrap. you're just trying super fucking hard to make your clan seem untouchable which let's be honest here the last few weekends prior it definitely seemed like you were.

until supremacy showed up with some hammers and smashed the fucking windows in to your comfy little clan and set that bitch on fire.

don't see why you can't just admit defeat for yesterday.

dont be braindead; we were all high 90's almost 100 combat. stop living on Ryans propaganda dick already. Jesus christ.

u might wanna watch the video lol I see mostly green in the 70s and 80s and plus we beat tlp up 4 with the same levels. Has sup even prepped tlp?

you're an tofu lol. go ahead and act like your rival's ( who we outnumbered BTW) wouldn't say "focus blue!" during our little scrap. you're just trying super fucking hard to make your clan seem untouchable which let's be honest here the last few weekends prior it definitely seemed like you were.

until supremacy showed up with some hammers and smashed the fucking windows in to your comfy little clan and set that bitch on fire.

I typically feel the need to die in game at least once throughout a 2 hour trip to admit defeat. Your clan couldn't even kill me when you fell back to single and used overs while PJing. I'll claim flawless victory, and coming off wildy & non-wildy clan of the month and outpulling you're alliance trips you're really gonna try and convince me we're somehow touchable by a clan as irrelevant as SUP

fat chance big boy

shoutout to ashley bear statutory carrot case; last victory in SUP history 

you're an tofu lol. go ahead and act like your rival's ( who we outnumbered BTW) wouldn't say "focus blue!" during our little scrap. you're just trying super fucking hard to make your clan seem untouchable which let's be honest here the last few weekends prior it definitely seemed like you were.

We admit we lost the fight where you, tlp and eop focused us.

We won the clean fights we had though.

u might wanna watch the video lol I see mostly green in the 70s and 80s and plus we beat tlp up 4 with the same levels. Has sup even prepped tlp?

Yeah Braindead; we fought TLP the other week and we took a round off them to lose 2-1. Not even salty.