Supremacy's 2 Year Anniversary - 90 Tigers Ft Everyone

nice guy

Watch this video and say you weren't teaming: https://youtu.be/2O_GxBYoy3o?t=2m29s

Your in a rivalry with TLP? Hello? Its not our problem if they want to bully you, its yours and only yours. Maybe you shouldn't try to start brown sticky stuff with several clans at once. If you want to make an enemy out of us then so be it but we don't off. You can refer to dooms current state as a clear example of what we can do to clans that trigger us.

Your in a rivalry with TLP? Hello? Its not our problem if they want to bully you, its yours and only yours. Maybe you shouldn't try to start brown sticky stuff with several clans at once. If you want to make an enemy out of us then so be it but we don't off. You can refer to dooms current state as a clear statement of what we can do to clans that trigger us.

And why didn't you hit them? It's pretty obvious you were teaming to everyone lmao.

Also, the two clean fights we had you guys lost (The one at bandit camp and then one where you got pushed into mossies).

And why didn't you hit them? It's pretty obvious you were teaming to everyone lmao.

Also, the two clean fights we had you guys lost (The one at bandit camp and then one where you got pushed into mossies).

The bandits fight you had the opt advantage for sure, however we were low prayer and low food because we crashed some low tier clans at bandits. Basically you wouldn't fight us unless we hopped to you (so you could hit us on log in) or we had to be already engaged in action in order for you to fight us.

The mossies fight again you had the opt advantage however we never went below 50 and you dipped as soon as you got wind that eop was on its way because you automatically assumed we would 2v1 you lmfao, when enfact as soon as you left mossies we ended up fighting eop. After that some main team crashed and we began walking down to west graves when we suddenly got rushed by you in single strip for some odd reason? (still on the same inventory btw)

Well we all know what happened at west graves don't we pho ;).

Good job taking out foe, plus im digging the new banner.

Thank you friend, looking forward to your birthday next week as well.

yo if you see more then 5 hostility and 5 Ef in supremacy let me know I miss those niggas

Tell me if you see them too, and tell em to get active.

The bandits fight you had the opt advantage for sure, however we were low prayer and low food because we crashed some low tier clans at bandits. Basically you wouldn't fight us unless we hopped to you (so you could hit us on log in) or we had to be already engaged in action in order for you to fight us.

The mossies fight again you had the opt advantage however we never went below 50 and you dipped as soon as you got wind that eop was on its way because you automatically assumed we would 2v1 you lmfao, when enfact as soon as you left mossies we ended up fighting eop. After that some main team crashed and we began walking down to west graves when we suddenly got rushed by you in single strip for some odd reason? (still on the same inventory btw)

Well we all know what happened at west graves don't we pho  ;).

Any pho members wanna respond to this haha? or are you done?

yo if you see more then 5 hostility and 5 Ef in supremacy let me know I miss those niggas

While we're at it I would love to meet the mains you accused us of bringing. I wanna meet them as I never seen them before.

before some brown sticky stuffty trash main clan crashed camping EOP.

Hmmmm... The only time we got hit by that main team was at the end of our trip when we hit you... Wonder who's mains they truly were, such a mystery :P