Rage Perfects Hazard (F2P Prep)

Duval

Stfu white trash lmao u met your gf on RuneScape.com fantasy game ugly frick

Your damn right I met my gf on rs. brown sticky stuff we been going strong for a year now she has her masters degree and makes over 90k a year I think I did pretty good :)

Your damn right I met my gf on rs. brown sticky stuff we been going strong for a year now she has her masters degree and makes over 90k a year I think I did pretty good :)

l0l Corey the last thing I'd be bragging about is my woman making more money than me

jsin 

l0l Corey the last thing I'd be bragging about is my woman making more money than me

jsin 

Mitch how can i be mad she makes more then me? i mean personally she has worked her ass off for what she makes and im proud of her soooooo? and @ i know your not sitting here talking brown sticky stuff when your clan is losing to the likes of Soup L0L got bullied into Hpc scene and still cant compete :o

- Side not @ im 99% sure she makes more then 99% of people on here lol. But then again its pretty nice to sit on a 2,200$ computer ;)

Mitch how can i be mad she makes more then me? i mean personally she has worked her ass off for what she makes and im proud of her soooooo? and @ i know your not sitting here talking brown sticky stuff when your clan is losing to the likes of Soup L0L got bullied into Hpc scene and still cant compete :o

- Side not @ im 99% sure she makes more then 99% of people on here lol. But then again its pretty nice to sit on a 2,200$ computer ;)

Do you make her dinner every night when she comes home too?

wait what soup is 0-8 against us l0l

@@Duval let them talk brown sticky stuff about your girlfriend. They're keyboard warriors. Its easy to brag when you have nothing on the table. How about you guys release your irl lmfao? The reason you won't release it should shut you up ;)

I agree Lenin. Duval is my new bae, were breaking up.

@@Duval let them talk brown sticky stuff about your girlfriend. They're keyboard warriors. Its easy to brag when you have nothing on the table. How about you guys release your irl lmfao? The reason you won't release it should shut you up ;)

Gobble Gobble Gobble

what's it taste like?

Got all 5 inches in the back of your throat young man ;P