@BVG, you don't bring mains right?

Lenin

What will BVG do?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will BVG do when the evidence is put in front of him?

• Pretend he didn't see it
    • Olympus (& CD) is irrelevant
    • Run off to slushpuppy with "common sense"

They've been posted twice, lol.

My place has, for the last 6 months that you've been in the pure scene, and always will be above you. You can stop wrenching your neck, looking to the sky for endless hours... You will never get up here. Be satisfied that you're stuck in the same perpetual purgatory that is mediocre & pray to the sun in your signature that you don't fall from that thin slice of world around you that's known as Sharkbrew & end up like Control Pker.

You're slipping, keep up. They sell non-slip shoes at your local Walmart, you should know that... I mean you sell them. :/

lmao

My place has, for the last 6 months that you've been in the pure scene, and always will be above you. You can stop wrenching your neck, looking to the sky for endless hours... You will never get up here. Be satisfied that you're stuck in the same perpetual purgatory that is mediocre & pray to the sun in your signature that you don't fall from that thin slice of world around you that's known as Sharkbrew & end up like Control Pker.

You're slipping, keep up. They sell non-slip shoes at your local Walmart, you should know that... I mean you sell them. :/

You sure do try really hard for some one who "doesnt" care lmao. Rage closed slutter Kyp broccoli

Yeah, and if you're so confident that we were talking about bringing mains to future trips go find them and enlighten people, or else kyp.

Oh god.

1. I've been in the pure scene for a long time, not exactly in the community.

2. If you really think your virtual reputation amongst these clans means anything you're high. I love how you think you're some top dog in an underground circle. So fucking cute.

3. I stare at the sky for different reasons at different times.

4. You're not wise. Your comments on my signature is clear evidence of that.

5. I'm not american, but thats ok... americans think everything revolves around them so your ignorance is excused.

heh

e4e7c4b410c41d5e777c07e9b860ae98.png

6ea51e85a3512ed308b83738420b5e42.png

d38afcbbbe6898961b3bc236540364a4.gif

10736674b383d7723573e76b4dc94502.png

7b0e6bb8dae88e70c93e583f8b0ed64f.gif

2d2a9608e0baf1d7412720e5be8d40aa.png

ffcf313926914bf6660a95a24c393132.png

i love you lenin :- )

I'm not in BV so I'm not going to defend their decisions as Rage does not bring in mains inside fights. Hitman is BV's only main in that fight (I was keeping an eye on all the mains by both clans), the other is unknown afaik and most likely from your rival clan rather than theirs. In any case, they had 1-2 mains compared to your 8-10 mains. Like really? I didn't even mention bringing HPC accounts to fight an LPC. Like really?

I'm not in BV so I'm not going to defend their decisions as Rage does not bring in mains inside fights. Hitman is BV's only main in that fight (I was keeping an eye on all the mains by both clans), the other is unknown afaik and most likely from your rival clan rather than theirs. In any case, they had 1-2 mains compared to your 8-10 mains. Like really? I didn't even mention bringing HPC accounts to fight an LPC. Like really?

if you can show me 8-10 of our mains at this fight i will literally suck your dick irl

"LPC" Lmfa0

df5b3b0bf6f397b5559e1257de23b180.png

fb2dbf22737f2a06ce403237e45d3525.png

Half your pull was higher combat than my HPC account lol..

Emphasis on "my". HPC = High Pure Clan. It refers to the 100+ 'pure' accounts on the side of Olympus from Doom. If you think 80s are higher than 100s gj on that maths.

Emphasis on "my". HPC = High Pure Clan. It refers to the 100+ 'pure' accounts on the side of Olympus from Doom. If you think 80s are higher than 100s gj on that maths.

Ur actually braindead so im not even gonna bother, instead..

b082a44c315aadda643d904c979ae0bf.png

Was ez ty for the free loot lmfao

Yeah, and if you're so confident that we were talking about bringing mains to future trips go find them and enlighten people, or else kyp.

Oh god.

1. I've been in the pure scene for a long time, not exactly in the community.

2. If you really think your virtual reputation amongst these clans means anything you're high. I love how you think you're some top dog in an underground circle. So fucking cute.

3. I stare at the sky for different reasons at different times.

4. You're not wise. Your comments on my signature is clear evidence of that.

5. I'm not american, but thats ok... americans think everything revolves around them so your ignorance is excused.

Can anyone else say baited as fuck? ://////////////////////