@BVG, you don't bring mains right?

Lenin

What will BVG do?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will BVG do when the evidence is put in front of him?

• Pretend he didn't see it
    • Olympus (& CD) is irrelevant
    • Run off to slushpuppy with "common sense"

Of course. We had none at the start - but after the first 15 minutes or so of a beatdown, around 5 BV mains logged in and started camping our callers. When I'm mentioning that on teamspeak, you can't expect our members not to retaliate, nor can you expect me to be able to police it mid PKRI while I'm focusing on calling and have 3 mains on me 100% of the time.

Hunter and I both vidded, so you can see for yourself.

also to answer ur question olympus is the best

Those mains were spamming "join aao" "cd for a way out", we dont bring mains

Of course. We had none at the start - but after the first 15 minutes or so of a beatdown, around 5 BV mains logged in and started camping our callers. When I'm mentioning that on teamspeak, you can't expect our members not to retaliate, nor can you expect me to be able to police it mid PKRI while I'm focusing on calling and have 3 mains on me 100% of the time.

Hunter and I both vidded, so you can see for yourself.

also to answer ur question olympus is the best

ur a trash leader brev

no lol don't start

It's true man but most people wont admit it lol.. I've gotten PM'd about almost every MPC/HPC for trying to dispute and so many of them are opposing clan leaders just trying to create drama but have real proof 

It's true man but most people wont admit it lol.. I've gotten PM'd about almost every MPC/HPC for trying to dispute and so many of them are opposing clan leaders just trying to create drama but have real proof 

look at 30 seconds. That is a real pure fight with no addy and mains. Not everyone brings mains, it's just the cancer clans i won't even name.

Every clan users mains I think its time we get over it 

I'm actually glad imbeciles like you working for sharkbrew claim these things. It just continues to prove how cancerous this community is, that potential mods defend their allies broccolied choices.

;)

I'm actually glad imbeciles like you working for sharkbrew claim these things. It just continues to prove how cancerous this community is, that potential mods defend their allies cauliflower choices.

;)

I agree moni is a broccoli

Honestly why do you care so much about them bringing mains? I'm not trying to defend Olympus Because I think it's a bitch move to bring mains in an already cancerous scene, but even if they do move it to 40+ def section what makes you think they won't still bring mains?

I feel like it's a waste of time to complain about mains at this point.

I'm actually glad imbeciles like you working for sharkbrew claim these things. It just continues to prove how cancerous this community is, that potential mods defend their allies cauliflower choices.

;)

I'm glad imbeciles like you browse & post on these forums. It just continues to prove how cancerous this community is, other clan ranks belittle other clans for their broccolied choices when they're making the same ones.

Don't act like Rage has never brought a main. Don't go sitting there and say, "Oh well yeah everybody brings a few but Olympus brings 5000!!!!!!" You bring mains, Olympus brings mains, everybody brings mains. Pure community is cancer, and you're not going to change it by posting brown sticky stuff everybody already knows.

For the simple fact that I agree that bringing mains is autistic, I'm going to tell you that you're wasting your time and to stop bothering. Your clan does it, as well.

I'm glad imbeciles like you browse & post on these forums. It just continues to prove how cancerous this community is, other clan ranks belittle other clans for their cauliflower choices when they're making the same ones.

Don't act like Rage has never brought a main. Don't go sitting there and say, "Oh well yeah everybody brings a few but Olympus brings 5000!!!!!!" You bring mains, Olympus brings mains, everybody brings mains. Pure community is cancer, and you're not going to change it by posting brown sticky stuff everybody already knows.

For the simple fact that I agree that bringing mains is autistic, I'm going to tell you that you're wasting your time and to stop bothering. Your clan does it, as well.

You have leaks in our clan, ask those leaks what we tell our members. I'll make it short for you 'don't bring mains, the people who have mains will anti-rag, if we see the mains in fights you're kicked from the trip'.

Stop trying to chase Rage members, you're not getting anywhere - we closed Slaughter, just kyp. Your reply literally had nothing to do with my reply against Moni.

Honestly why do you care so much about them bringing mains? I'm not trying to defend Olympus Because I think it's a bitch move to bring mains in an already cancerous scene, but even if they do move it to 40+ def section what makes you think they won't still bring mains?

I feel like it's a waste of time to complain about mains at this point.

They should be barred from posting any aftermath topic. This has many negative effects against a clan. Simple. You really think we should be ok with another clan taking a win using mains.

You have leaks in our clan, ask those leaks what we tell our members. I'll make it short for you 'don't bring mains, the people who have mains will anti-rag, if we see the mains in fights you're kicked from the trip'.

Stop trying to chase Rage members, you're not getting anywhere - we closed Slaughter, just kyp. Your reply literally had nothing to do with my reply against Moni.

They should be barred from posting any aftermath topic. This has many negative effects against a clan. Simple. You really think we should be ok with another clan taking a win using mains.

D'awhhh I've seen your leaderboards twice, and your leaderboards tell me otherwise!

Your leaks got you 3-0'd by the way, "#1 matched clan" lmfao.

casually inserting generic winky face here

D'awhhh I've seen your leaderboards twice, and your leaderboards tell me otherwise!

Your leaks got you 3-0'd by the way, "#1 matched clan" lmfao.

casually inserting generic winky face here

Yeah show me the leaderboards that contradict this or else just know your place kid.

Yeah show me the leaderboards that contradict this or else just know your place kid.

They've been posted twice, lol.

My place has, for the last 6 months that you've been in the pure scene, and always will be above you. You can stop wrenching your neck, looking to the sky for endless hours... You will never get up here. Be satisfied that you're stuck in the same perpetual purgatory that is mediocre & pray to the sun in your signature that you don't fall from that thin slice of world around you that's known as Sharkbrew & end up like Control Pker.

You're slipping, keep up. They sell non-slip shoes at your local Walmart, you should know that... I mean you sell them. :/