@BVG, you don't bring mains right?

Lenin

What will BVG do?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will BVG do when the evidence is put in front of him?

• Pretend he didn't see it
    • Olympus (& CD) is irrelevant
    • Run off to slushpuppy with "common sense"

@

There's a reason our topics haven't gotten moved, I've been able to prove the mains were attacking other mains. I'm not an tofu

You don't bring mains right? You would definitely not bring mains against an LPC which you outpulled by +5! Go ahead, say something.

This is from the PKRI of OP vs. BV today.

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/7z7hg

OPs6pNS.png

ofN2JIh.png

ZzmRJlg.png

Of course. We had none at the start - but after the first 15 minutes or so of a beatdown, around 5 BV mains logged in and started camping our callers. When I'm mentioning that on teamspeak, you can't expect our members not to retaliate, nor can you expect me to be able to police it mid PKRI while I'm focusing on calling and have 3 mains on me 100% of the time.

Hunter and I both vidded, so you can see for yourself.

also to answer ur question olympus is the best

Of course. We had none at the start - but after the first 15 minutes or so of a beatdown, around 5 BV mains logged in and started camping our callers. When I'm mentioning that on teamspeak, you can't expect our members not to retaliate, nor can you expect me to be able to police it mid PKRI while I'm focusing on calling and have 3 mains on me 100% of the time.

Hunter and I both vidded, so you can see for yourself.

also to answer ur question olympus is the best

You bring the most mains I have ever seen at a pure pkri, it is 100% cancer trying to fight against you since you have level 80s in full rune. You can deny it all you want @@slushpuppy clearly has a bias towards your clan and it really doesn't matter. The entire MPC community knows you bring a massive amount of mains to trips so it doesn't really matter that @@slushpuppy still lets you post in the pure aftermath.

OT: brown sticky stuff poll, answer is all of the above (which you left out).

Also as much as Imperial flames AAO and they snipe us, Olympus is the biggest cancer to exist in the MPC community.