Rage F2p Pcl Adventure ft. BV x2 / Ruin x2

Whoppa

ur one of those plus ones that spams the cc during fights aren't you

Awe got defensive already, cute. If you look at your members as +1's your clan will always be dogbrown sticky stuff (4-0 buddy). A clan is only as good as its members. @@Duval what are you an elite? Ive been told by ranks to apply for advanced so I can get ranked in the future, I declined because im not a glory hunter bundle of twigsgot like you are and I don't want extra responsibility of being a rank. You have opened up a clan like 20 times and chased for ranks in every clan including rage. You are what you say about me... to bad thats not who I am, enjoy being a topic slave bundle of twigsgot. I doubt @ will give you a high rank because your clan history consists of opening up like 20 clans. Saying im a mute bruh? I have a mic I just don't use it. I don't need to socialize with mfs on runescape bruh, but I do have a mic and I will gladly plug it in and put your fucking beta ass in a corner where you belong fam. 

@ 

Put your clowns on a leash.

Awe got defensive already, cute. If you look at your members as +1's your clan will always be dogbrown sticky stuff (4-0 buddy). A clan is only as good as its members. @@Duval what are you an elite? Ive been told by ranks to apply for advanced so I can get ranked in the future, I declined because im not a glory hunter bundle of twigsgot like you are and I don't want extra responsibility of being a rank. You have opened up a clan like 20 times and chased for ranks in every clan including rage. You are what you say about me... to bad thats not who I am, enjoy being a topic slave bundle of twigsgot. I doubt @ will give you a high rank because your clan history consists of opening up like 20 clans. Saying im a mute bruh? I have a mic I just don't use it. I don't need to socialize with mfs on runescape bruh, but I do have a mic and I will gladly plug it in and put your fucking beta ass in a corner where you belong fam.

@

Put your clowns on a leash.

For one I'm not your "bruh" for two your a mute. And for 3 you'll never compare to what I'm worth on this game. Even tho personally I don't really give two fucks but just for fyi kyp peasant. Oh and another fyi I've been involved with the rank staff of rage aka unmuted during events etc etc. Since I was an applicant of rage. Please settle down

For one I'm not your "bruh" for two your a mute. And for 3 you'll never compare to what I'm worth on this game. Even tho personally I don't really give two fucks but just for fyi kyp peasant. Oh and another fyi I've been involved with the rank staff of rage aka unmuted during events etc etc. Since I was an applicant of rage. Please settle down

Like I said lil beta bitch, I will gladly plug in my mic and put your fuckboy ass in a corner where you belong. I don't give a brown sticky stuff what your worth, you are known as a clown who has opened a clan so many fucking times that its unreal. I don't give a brown sticky stuff if your unmuted in a clan who is 0 - 4 against us and get bullied to singles every single fight on weekends the fuck are you trying to prove with that statement you fucking autist. 

Like I said lil beta bitch, I will gladly plug in my mic and put your fuckboy ass in a corner where you belong. I don't give a brown sticky stuff what your worth, you are known as a clown who has opened a clan so many fucking times that its unreal. I don't give a brown sticky stuff if your unmuted in a clan who is 0 - 4 against us and get bullied to singles every single fight on weekends the fuck are you trying to prove with that statement you fucking autist.

Yawn. I'm rubber ur glue what ever you say bounces off of me and sticks back on you. :)