rvb

Parm

I say why the hell not, Although most likely something cauliflower will happen, something cauliflower happens daily anyways lol. I see most people that are commenting no are the ones that would likely try to claim a win or care who wins/loses in the rvb. In the end of the day even if a HPC did crash or w/e if you guys made it a fun cluster who cares? l0l. Rvb if your really worried about losing it, or something going wrong just blame the other clan on your team.

I say why the hell not, Although most likely something cauliflower will happen, something cauliflower happens daily anyways lol. I see most people that are commenting no are the ones that would likely try to claim a win or care who wins/loses in the rvb. In the end of the day even if a HPC did crash or w/e if you guys made it a fun cluster who cares? l0l. Rvb if your really worried about losing it, or something going wrong just blame the other clan on your team.

fucking why arnt u moderator or sum brown sticky stuff

i ply game for fun stop being virgins who wanna claim win on a fun event well said sith well said apping for dr brb

• 3 weeks later...