few more op mains

you really don't have anything better to do with your time, firstly i don't actually see proof of op cc and secondly i don't see any one of these accounts attacking any pures.

lol stop 

you really don't have anything better to do with your time, firstly i don't actually see proof of op cc and secondly i don't see any one of these accounts attacking any pures.

Ur cauliflower or acting that way?

You clearly see Op names + the prayer and hp is drained from the mains and they in the middle of the moshpit. You think they having a picknick or something?

we used them against cp/sv mains as they started using them first

I'm also gonna take this opportunity to apologize for any time I have flamed you, I came across your irl pic today and I feel very bad about the things I have said. :)

Did you finally see a hairline Hahahahaha 92152d1afee5c7041277502de1b947f0.png

Hows ur weightloss doing?

wat does that even mean lmfao

half the time u kids r saying im 2 skinny now ur saying im.5 percentile lmao make up ur mind!!!

we never called u skinny we always called you fat, keep dreaming fatboy.

this is y i laugh at mpcs/lpcs lmfao, you guys have way more mains than the hpc scene and that is saying something

Hpc started bringing mains and addys first as i know, and then, the mpc/lpc fulled of baby hpc pures, started bringing this too

this is y i laugh at mpcs/lpcs lmfao, you guys have way more mains than the hpc scene and that is saying something

you dumb Aussie tard

You used to coordinate the 15 mains your entire rank team used to log into when CP slammed TLP all summer long lmfa0

Thx for those rune sets btw

TLP is ded too btw, idc what clan ur in now L0L