[Foe] #1 F2P PK Trip ~ Taking on the Shit Alliance

holydreams

yeah its not like we can see FO mains atking EOP/TLP members in that pic too lmfao

shut the fuck up you dumb hypocrite vermin... Its not our fault we know how to put our mains to better use and win fights instead of losing and crying LOL

i heard u legit started crying on ts yesterday btw, haha broken 

@ ur awful leader tyler is trying desperately to get post counts on his trip topic. go help out new member 0ldschooler for 2+ years in eop l00000l

btw the 1 vs 3 was extremely easy. gonna need more mains to take on foe, sorry m8 lmfao

hey look its me [random]@ posting a pk video (2 minutes long) showing some high specs while killing 1 person in the whole video lmfao

i dont think nh is for you m8. should go to edge, im sure youll get some sik max hits there

lmfao bro are u gettin upset

i got like 200 cream hats ty foc youtube brids lol

u realized all the best brids aka me, j3r, pony, notanedge, kalo, nuissin doesn't claim we're the best? ppl come and tell us m8 lmfao

no1 knows who you are, literally a random, and ur trying way too hard making a name for yourself on 07scape

sorry battlescaper, ur garbage lol

lmfao its cuz they aint the best

i am

?? you could have left us & eop to 1v1 them but ur ranks chose to 2v1 us

but mayhem helped u so it was 2v2

@@MOTHER EOP @ @@Pinhead @@malo [b0wlcut]barragekyle aka @ @ @ @'_>' @@Range Grudge

just realized tlm+eom team on foe because we killed both clans in the 30 def cap jagex cup, holy brown sticky stuff l0000000l

GRATZ FUCKING FOE LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

try again u random