Worst Warrer That Vids?

Lmao farmer ur ponytail got u seeing stars. Eop has better warrers than fi ever will. Your best warrer was a fucking animal lookalike with teeth sticking so far out his mouth they were crawling into his ass, and not to mention he's garbage. Yes I'm talking about u @ now report this post before u get bullied off this site/game again. Eop has dazzled, Anton, berry, and that's only naming a few. You're garbage kid, stfu ty

You haven't bullied anyone. This is the internet. You looked up to me and that's a fact. You came into Fi TS begging to be my mentee and to learn under me, which was justin beiber as fuck. I don't have to make up lies because I don't even play the game anymore and we all know the truth. You're the one faking cancer that your mother had just so you could hop back to the bottom tier clan Redemption. You're so justin beiber its unreal. @@Birthday this @@17_ kid lol..

You haven't bullied anyone. This is the internet. You looked up to me and that's a fact. You came into Fi TS begging to be my mentee and to learn under me, which was justin beiber as fuck. I don't have to make up lies because I don't even play the game anymore and we all know the truth. You're the one faking cancer that your mother had just so you could hop back to the bottom tier clan Redemption. You're so justin beiber its unreal. @@Birthday this @@17_ kid lol..

l0l no1 looks up to you dont flatter urself u justin beiber virgin lmao

I think its more justin beiber that he actually believes that any time he mentions my name or your's in a post, he expects to get some type of backbone from some1 else to go hype up his post. His own clan members want him off this site, his own leaders justin beiber over any post he has made & to top it all off no1 on this site takes him seriously. I triggered him so bad that he quickly hopped off his fake acc and jumped on his real account, and that only took 15 minutes. His topic backfired. This went from calling my name out to him getting roasted on his real account lmfao.