[A][A][O] Sunday - CD reduced to wearing team 16

White Kid

lmfao aao, tryna look somehow relevant, first pic from few weeks ago, "leaks" from a random ts chilling

we gave you guys the dick all day , 2 clans in your ts so u can pull 40...

well, gl backing up the sht ur talking

Posted a picture from 2 weeks ago because they had no highlights LMAO! You talked brown sticky stuff at our massing spot and got cleared twice if not a third time aswell. AAO are beefing with the wrong clan lmao, let me guess, an alliance with OP+EOP+Invites+Rage in the future to try and hit us? 

YOU ARE justin beiber... Where have i heard that before??

Posted a picture from 2 weeks ago because they had no highlights LMAO! You talked brown sticky stuff at our massing spot and got cleared twice if not a third time aswell. AAO are beefing with the wrong clan lmao, let me guess, an alliance with OP+EOP+Invites+Rage in the future to try and hit us? 

YOU ARE justin beiber... Where have i heard that before??

Say that one more time, dont think i processed that fully

Nice propaganda, CD pulled ~55 this Sunday, and they were all CD, no invites or random clans. BTW you slumped so hard you have to ask Poo-rity for help lol. Also I'd leak your TS but no one gives a brown sticky stuff about AAO lol.

3WKl3Zj.png

yeah cd is brown sticky stuff

Meanwhile Rage members bring teleports ahahaha, Iceey is on Vid teleing away from a war. Also your MOTM leaked your locs for like 2m, next time don't recruit 3rd world brown sticky stuff heads LMFAO.

hYOnHs7g.png