[A][A][O] Sunday - CD reduced to wearing team 16

White Kid

6L6rY7Y.png

#AAO | AAO-RS.COM | TS.AAO-RS.COM

XvIheAA.gif

HQamrnl.png

XvIheAA.gif

Today the best pure clan in the game, Against All Odds massed up 50 Lionkings. Before we left we decided to logg into CDs massing spot and reminded them they have literally messed with the wrong clan. Btw check our forums for CD staff teamspeak leak, juicy af

b7cOCgI.png

XvIheAA.gif

First hit of the day we waited for CD to hit multi, which they usually are the last clan to do so and hit them with the force of a thousand suns. They instantly left like rats and our buddies rage came into the fray. It was a sick one vs one, gf rage

AAO vs CD

Starting

AAO:50+

CD:broken

Ending:

Smoked

1spo0RB.png

XvIheAA.gif

HnIFesu.jpg

lmfao aao, tryna look somehow relevant, first pic from few weeks ago, "leaks" from a random ts chilling

we gave you guys the dick all day , 2 clans in your ts so u can pull 40...

well, gl backing up the sht ur talking

Lets not help Chimps, come fight us without mains like we used to not so long ago :)

We did not have any beef with you, if you had our teamspeak and memberboards you would know. Lets refrain from agitating your members against us :)

the first pic is from a few weeks ago you retards lmfaoooooooo

1 vid an a month old picture like the leak of ts audio, where are the rest of the fights where you logged into us and dropped 20 in 2 minutes lmfao

aao ded

better hope tbr didnt see ur post before he bans u 

the first pic is from a few weeks ago you retards lmfaoooooooo

1 vid an a month old picture like the leak of ts audio, where are the rest of the fights where you logged into us and dropped 20 in 2 minutes lmfao

aao ded

I'll have whatever drugs you're taking mandy is old af now

ur warlord left u over a prep, how do u feel 

u know what funny nigga u claim u smacked us yet ur vid is literally 2 mins long and show only 1 fight against rage. ur such a garbage clan when were done with yall ur gonna go back to sucking our dick

u know what funny farmer u claim u smacked us yet ur vid is literally 2 mins long and show only 1 fight against rage. ur such a garbage clan when were done with yall ur gonna go back to sucking our dick

maybe ur new warlord will prep me, seems  like he has a big mouth u know

maybe ur new warlord will prep me, seems  like he has a big mouth u know

boiiii you better shut that big mouth of yours on these forums lmao, your clan is literally the most irrelevant clan ever in this pure scene blad, u have 50 pull yet you were under 30 the whole trip and got railed by my rune scim the whole trip and begged rage to come save you LMFAO. trust me i will KILL YOUR CLAN

boiiii you better shut that big mouth of yours on these forums lmao, your clan is literally the most irrelevant clan ever in this pure scene blad, u have 50 pull yet you were under 30 the whole trip and got railed by my rune scim the whole trip and begged rage to come save you LMFAO. trust me i will KILL YOUR CLAN

help i got alzheimer's