Told you so.

Hello everybody, My name is @ and Im currently the biggest reject and the most awkward user on the RUNESCAPE clan community website called "Sharkbrew" I can't keep up so I have to use my other accounts @@Angela Merkel and @ my mother caged me for 3 years and 1 month. One of my habits is eating the 3 months old dead pieces of skin from my scalp, and I cry a lot when I get bullied because of my malnourished body I am never fed milk and food.. I don't have enough money to access internet at home so I spend hours at the library. I would be appreciate if you guys could send me food because I'm so malnourished and broccolied. If I don't get any food I'll turn worse than I already am look at the state of my torso and my eyes I need help. RuneScape is my life and I have regretted everything my mother caged me because I am addicted to RUNESCAPE which led to me being abused and treated like a dog Please send me food whenever you can. Thank you, Wouter aka @ aka @@Angela Merkel aka @ aka http://www.imgur.com/ZO4cXMB?r

Hello everybody, My name is @ and Im currently the biggest reject and the most awkward user on the RUNESCAPE clan community website called "Sharkbrew" I can't keep up so I have to use my other accounts @@Angela Merkel and @ my mother caged me for 3 years and 1 month. One of my habits is eating the 3 months old dead pieces of skin from my scalp, and I cry a lot when I get bullied because of my malnourished body I am never fed milk and food.. I don't have enough money to access internet at home so I spend hours at the library. I would be appreciate if you guys could send me food because I'm so malnourished and cauliflower. If I don't get any food I'll turn worse than I already am look at the state of my torso and my eyes I need help. RuneScape is my life and I have regretted everything my mother caged me because I am addicted to RUNESCAPE which led to me being abused and treated like a dog Please send me food whenever you can. Thank you, Wouter aka @ aka @@Angela Merkel aka @ aka http://www.imgur.com/ZO4cXMB?r

@@Togo Think I broke him :)